Japanese man, 70, attacked by Thai woman on Pattaya beach

webfact

Japanese man, 70, attacked by Thai woman on beach

By The Nation

24862515_1730576296963297_6729966644960796628_n.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable

A Japanese man was attacked on Pattaya beach by a Thai woman who was apparently soliciting sex clients there early on Wednesday, police said.

The Pattaya police station was alerted to the incident at 1.30am. Officers rushed to the beach near Tip Plaza and found Hiroyuki Kakashima, 70, trembling in fear.

He told tourist police via an interpreter that he was walking on the beach and then he was surrounded by four or five men and a Thai woman punched his face five times. He then ran for help.

Police will check feeds from security cameras at the spot to try to locate the attackers. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30333285

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-12-06

2 hours ago, webfact said:

he was surrounded by four or five men and a Thai woman punched his face five times

2 hours ago, webfact said:

by a Thai woman who was apparently soliciting sex

Strange isn't it, four five men and woman soliciting sex from one Japanese male.....

27 minutes ago, uncleeagle said:

the guy in the photo looks about 40, even his arms and hands look 40 ish, no way he could be 70, unless he is like the old japanese man in the wolverine who tried to kill the wolverine to get eternal youth

I was thinking the same thing.  And if police do find the evidence on video I bet the story changes quite a bit.

5 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Impossible, Thai are peace loving kind people.I think the bloody Japanese pushed his face against the Ladyboy's fist????

Where the hell did the Ladyboy come into the story???

Police will check feeds from security cameras at the spot to try to locate the attackers. 

I suppose they will have to as they were nowhere to be found despite the area being a frequent trouble spot during late hours!

18 hours ago, uncleeagle said:

the guy in the photo looks about 40, even his arms and hands look 40 ish, no way he could be 70, unless he is like the old japanese man in the wolverine who tried to kill the wolverine to get eternal youth

Benjamin Buttons in Pattaya!