Prawit to explain expensive watch to corruption watchdog

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Artisi said:

If we can't trust the politicians, who can we trust? ?

Bank managers, financiers, entertainers, "sports" people, doctors, accountants, Police Officers .............. the list is endless of yee of little faith :smile:

Edited by Baerboxer

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Political activist Srisuwan Janya planned to file a petition to the NACC to probe Prawit’s possession of the ring and watch on Thursday.

clown show begins; predicted result: 'not enough evidence','inconclusive', ....after of course announcing to all that the 1000th committee this year will be setup

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

That ruse by Potjaman didn't went well. It was investigated and back taxes were demanded. You can be sure that lap dog NACC will fold their arms nonchalantly and do absolutely nothing. 

Oh sorry Khun Eric, which story is yours with potjaman, please let us know that one? ...Mine was about Thaksin's dissimulation of assets.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Bank managers, financiers, entertainers, "sports" people, doctors, accountants, Police Officers .............. the list is endless of yee of little faith :smile:

And here was I thinking all those on your list were above board - you have really shattered my faith in human nature ?

4 hours ago, Artisi said:

The embarrassment might be that it is actually a night bazaar knock-off making him number one  cheap-Charley. 

Or he will hide the original, wear the knock-off and make believe it was. Could be a gift from his daughter too! Wait ...he does not have a daughter! That was a joke! That was the maid. Hum! Watch it!

Edited by EnlightenedAtheist

He has bought some time rather than being transparent which the Thai people should demand

He can by a cheap copy and say he was wearing a copy or find someone with money to vouch that they gifted it to him a few weeks ago

Either way he is not going to cop to the fact that he bought an expensive watch he did not include  in is disclosure

6 hours ago, bangrak said:

P.S.: According to another picture I saw, it's not the only watch he owns though, on that one it was too small to put a brand on, but the dial had another colour, and the armband was two-tone metal. Maybe someone on TV knows more about this one? Vacheron-Constantin? 

Yes,perhaps a VC :

If you wish to see watches of pedigree worn on the wrists of horological connoisseurs then I recommend you attend any of the summer meetings of the British Vintage Sports Car Club (not the USA variety ) .There you will espy some beautiful timepieces tastefully and discreetly worn ; vintage car owners are usually lovers of classic clocks and watches also .The Bentley Driver wears a Breguet ,nothing more, nothing less .as does a Bugatti owner, naturellement !

Those with exceptional taste and funds wear a George Daniels .

As for the vulgar, ostentatious, obscenely expensive  'Cecil Be De Mille' creation worn by the Giftige Zwerg , I would venture that only a tasteless moron of his stature would be seen wearing one . 

I do believe Mickey Mouse also bought one .......