Prawit to explain expensive watch to corruption watchdog

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how he will tell NCC about the watch Unofficial line will be( I am robbing the Thai people and i am making sure I get every thing i want before i leave office I paid 10 million baht for this watch on my last junket trip to America) Now this is the official line you will tell those dumb Thai people like yourselves who we picked for this job and if you step out of line you wont have a job  The watch was a gift from from Donald Trump congratulating  me and my brother for the wonderful job we are doing for peace and ant-corruption in Thailand)  END of story 

7 hours ago, bangrak said:

Of course, Prawit will 'explain' nothing! That's so evident it makes it hard to understand why so many posters here feel the need to insist on that. Business as usual. Dark and dirty, but the daily stuff.

I supose we could just get the first reply to post "yeah right" and then everyone after just post "+1"....i hope you'll go thru and 'like' each an every +1.???

15 hours ago, bangrak said:

P.S.: According to another picture I saw, it's not the only watch he owns though, on that one it was too small to put a brand on, but the dial had another colour, and the armband was two-tone metal. Maybe someone on TV knows more about this one? Vacheron-Constantin? 

. . . thinking of this one, sunshine? I told him about his rude pointing, yesterday, but it makes no difference . . . is he stupid or something?

prawit points finger.jpg

Edited by Ossy
omission

The timepiece looked similar to a model by Richard Mille, a brand popular among Hollywood and sports stars, which would have cost between Bt4 million and Bt10 million.

He can hardly tell them that he's got the watch from his corrupt brother, also an Army general, to be left alone.

16 hours ago, koolkarl said:

Never knew the military paid so well.

He gets 874,308 baht per annum.

His personal wealth increased by 30.47 million in the last SIX years = 5 million a year.  That's not including the watch/bling.

The figures do not compute

5 hours ago, mikebell said:

He gets 874,308 baht per annum.

His personal wealth increased by 30.47 million in the last SIX years = 5 million a year.  That's not including the watch/bling.

The figures do not compute

Correct, if his earnings come solely from his monthly paypacket, but do they ? :whistling:

Many Thai people also have investments, which can generate much more personal wealth than they earn directly, just from the job they do.

He might well be one of them, although I'd question his wisdom in blowing it on 'bling' like a watch, however 'up-to-you' as locals say.

22 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Correct, if his earnings come solely from his monthly paypacket, but do they ? :whistling:

Many Thai people also have investments, which can generate much more personal wealth than they earn directly, just from the job they do.

He might well be one of them, although I'd question his wisdom in blowing it on 'bling' like a watch, however 'up-to-you' as locals say.

When the top 1% own half the wealth and run the country as their own fifdom thats stupidly easy, and nothing is off limits just as long as it keeps rolling in...

And the capital for investment comes from where? In cases of this kind there is always an “explanation”.I wonder if there exists in Thailand a politician, a civil servant or a general that has not had the good fortune to inherit or win enormous sums of money.

As a reality check can you imagine a retired British general spending that kind of absurd money on such a mind numbingly vulgar object? Whatever the truth there is a stunning lack of class at work here.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I KNOW! i have it on good authority that he got the watch from the vendor who constantly walks the streets between soi four and soi thirteen on sukhumvit road! he has all kinds of counterfiet watches and starts his conversation with, "may I help you?" he has been around for many years and is known by nearly all old timers!

53 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Is that so different from UK ??

In kind, no. In degree, definitely.

People are people all over the world. And iceholes are iceholes all over the world, just some are bigger iceholes than others.

Thailand has some of the biggest iceholes in the world. In my opinion.

Edited by Sid Celery

14 minutes ago, Sid Celery said:

In kind, no. In degree, definitely.

People are people all over the world. And iceholes are iceholes all over the world, just some are bigger iceholes than others.

Thailand has some of the biggest iceholes in the world. In my opinion.

I suppose 'In degree' could apply to any country in the world.

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

Is that so different from UK ??

Did i say it was? An here we go again

....okay lets list all the countries in the world, citing examples of this issue...before we mention Thailand....You first....

Edited by kaorop