D-TAC 100,000,000 Baht Bill

Coconut Kidd

7 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

And the source of this is SMS/paper bill/what?  And exact amount is 10 million even?  Am a bit surprised no copy has been attached.

They shut off her ability to make calls and sent sms bill. The amount 100,110,000

Edited by Coconut Kidd

7 hours ago, dddave said:

Any chance a ten year old game addict got hold of the phone?

it's happened.

Yeah, we have a 10 and 11 year old, but they have a tablet for that stuff. Her phone is strictly business and family calls.

On the way outside chance something like that happened.....100 Million Baht?. That is roughly 30 Million US dollars. That would have to be the best game ever.

Ahh...That e

1 minute ago, Coconut Kidd said:

Yeah, we have a 10 and 11 year old, but they have a tablet for that stuff. Her phone is strictly business and family calls.

On the way outside chance something like that happened.....100 Million Baht?. That is roughly 30 Million US dollars. That would have to be the best game ever.

Ahh...that explains it.

Their new Tesla spacecraft has been shipped.

$3 million or so but still high! Time to get this on Facebook as Thais Love a good laugh about these kind of stories.

Hi everyone.

I realize many of you were up late worrying about Mrs. Kidd's D-tac bill:shock1:, so I thought I should give you all an update.

She has since receive another sms bill for just over 461 Trillion Baht. Looks like we'll have to sell the house and kids.......That should leave about.............461 Trillion for a “go fund me” page.

Fortunately, she received another sms bill for 550 Baht a few hours later. She was not able to get hold of anyone until this morning at which time they admitted having some computer problems with several customer in the same situation, but all clear now.

12 hours ago, Coconut Kidd said:

I hadn't realized the US dollar had fallen so low.

3 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

I hadn't realized the US dollar had fallen so low.

If it wasn't backed by the worlds most powerful military and recognized as the key currency and petrol dollar it wouldn't be worth even 3 Baht/$ in a realistic open financial market.

Waiting for your angry response, yankee.

20 hours ago, Coconut Kidd said:

$3 million.

18 hours ago, maximillian said:

If it wasn't backed by the worlds most powerful military and recognized as the key currency and petrol dollar it wouldn't be worth even 3 Baht/$ in a realistic open financial market.

Waiting for your angry response, yankee.

No anger.  You're simply a troll.  Pathetic, but hardly something to get all spun up about.   Life just has these little cowpies.

3 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

No anger.  You're simply a troll.  Pathetic, but hardly something to get all spun up about.   Life just has these little cowpies.

Actually this happened and DTAC apologized for the computer error.  It was all over Thai TV last night and has been reported as a news item on forum.

On 12/8/2017 at 8:54 AM, Coconut Kidd said:

Hi everyone.

I realize many of you were up late worrying about Mrs. Kidd's D-tac bill:shock1:, so I thought I should give you all an update.

She has since receive another sms bill for just over 461 Trillion Baht. Looks like we'll have to sell the house and kids.......That should leave about.............461 Trillion for a “go fund me” page.

Fortunately, she received another sms bill for 550 Baht a few hours later. She was not able to get hold of anyone until this morning at which time they admitted having some computer problems with several customer in the same situation, but all clear now.

You made the news.