Post Office - EMS

DekDaeng

As opposed to using your local PO?  Probably so, and I'd opt for your " main post centre near there."

I have a small local PO near our house but have noticed in the past that the larger PO sends a pickup to pick up the outgoing mail, so if I want something to go a tad faster, I head to the larger PO, or all the way down to the branch at Future Park.

Mac

On 12/12/2017 at 7:13 AM, Thanyaburi Mac said:

As opposed to using your local PO?  Probably so, and I'd opt for your " main post centre near there."

I have a small local PO near our house but have noticed in the past that the larger PO sends a pickup to pick up the outgoing mail, so if I want something to go a tad faster, I head to the larger PO, or all the way down to the branch at Future Park.

Mac

Thanks Mac, thats what I did. Package already arrived destination country -

It was difficult to get anybody to comprehend that I wanted to post at the last P.O. before the plane, to ensure least time - my 'what is the last P.O. before the plane?' was responded to more often than not, with 'what is your tracking number, sir?'

I presume Suvannabhumi Mail Centre - but I don't know if they offer counter service. Anybody know, for next time?

6 hours ago, DekDaeng said:

Thanks Mac, thats what I did. Package already arrived destination country -

It was difficult to get anybody to comprehend that I wanted to post at the last P.O. before the plane, to ensure least time - my 'what is the last P.O. before the plane?' was responded to more often than not, with 'what is your tracking number, sir?'

I presume Suvannabhumi Mail Centre - but I don't know if they offer counter service. Anybody know, for next time?

There's last-minute mail drop at Suvarnabhumi airport... or I recall there being one on the Departures level far-right corner but the airport has had a major remodel around that end so not sure if it's still in that area or there at all. Otherwise, one may also drop it at a post office near Don Meuang airport or at the Laksi post office itself as that has remained the major, inbound/outbound mail clearing post office even after most international flights moved to Suvarnabhumi. AFAIK, all the courier clearing shops are at Suvanrnabhumi though.