Coming to a dirty beach near you soon! Thailand's robotic trash collector

webfact

18 hours ago, robblok said:

I seen them clean properly on many of the islands its easier to teach someone to work properly then to invest in this Robot. Not to mention they are now talking about labor suplus problems so why give more low jobs to machines. 

Can you name those islands? Ive only ever seen 2.

Ko Mak and Ko Kood.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

having trashcans on a beach may help also :whistling:

I'd agree with that, although isn't the usual line that they're a "security risk"?

Having said that, it doesn't stop someone burying an explosive device on the beach, under the sand.

21 hours ago, robblok said:

I seen them clean properly on many of the islands its easier to teach someone to work properly then to invest in this Robot. Not to mention they are now talking about labor suplus problems so why give more low jobs to machines. 

You don't get it, Thailand will become the hub of robotics so they need to build them first right?  

But this machine even has to stop driving to get a bottle out of the filter, and the collectingcompartment will be full within an hour (full of shells that is). 

But engineering takes testing and improving, that's what they'll do now. Strange that the name of the sponsor is not printed on the machine.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Importantly, the robot can be built locally, saving import costs from having to import.

Better to import as it would save money on the long term as Thai quality fai ls.

Having a Honda Civic, April 2017, made in Thailand. Last Sunday the 2nd battery broke down. Warranty ??? Not on already changed parts but the warranty of the car expires in April 2018. Average life time of a Honda, Thailand made battery is just 4 months. Crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Now, the 3rd battery, having an imported battery from Germany, made by Bosch with 3 year warranty !!!

Last week, a friend of my wife called me, as he found part number 710 under his  brand new, Thai copy of the Isuzu, Thai Rung Adventure. Asking me if I knew what part 710 is for... He then send me a picture.

710.jpg

20 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

It will pay for itself from the jewellry and money found by the honest workers who hand it in.Beach devil is a good name. Robot rubbish buster. BeClean Bot. Narcium Bot. Robo Beachbot. SifterBot. EnviroBot. ButBot. ClinkerBot. Enviorneat. 

Methinks "White Elephant" More descriptive:smile:

te

3 hours ago, PAIBKK said:

Better to import as it would save money on the long term as Thai quality fai ls.

Having a Honda Civic, April 2017, made in Thailand. Last Sunday the 2nd battery broke down. Warranty ??? Not on already changed parts but the warranty of the car expires in April 2018. Average life time of a Honda, Thailand made battery is just 4 months. Crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Now, the 3rd battery, having an imported battery from Germany, made by Bosch with 3 year warranty !!!

Last week, a friend of my wife called me, as he found part number 710 under his  brand new, Thai copy of the Isuzu, Thai Rung Adventure. Asking me if I knew what part 710 is for... He then send me a picture.

710.jpg

Are you sure you're on the right thread? Made in Thailand is quality pure. 

Edited by jenny2017

20 hours ago, PAIBKK said:

710.jpg

We bought a new house in a moobaan, the day after moving in the doorbell stopped working...that day the projectdeveloper sent a guy to us for some signature they needed so suddenly he just walked into the house without using the doorbell.

I sent him out and told him to use the doorbell (which didn't work obviously but i didn't know it), i expected him to apologise and send a repairman for the bell...the bell was not in the full warranty of 1 year on the house so we had to fix it ourselves.

I never buy made in Thailand, it's a guarantee for broken within a week.

You would still need a person to gather up all the 7/11 bags and Chang bottles left at the tree trunks like some kind of  ritual offering. And a  rake.

I think they should try garbage bins placed at regular intervals and emptied regularly. Seems to work in my country.

Then 2 or 3 Burmese ladies cleaning the rest.