BREAKING: Incredible footage shows foreigner falling from Suvarnabhumi airport roof

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Briggsy said:

2014 Olympics were Winter Olympics. Gymnastics are at the Summer Olympics.

True, but the guys in the video can't decide if it's 2014 or 2016 tattoos. If they are the Workpoint staff from the story this might have been the closest they got.

3 hours ago, shady86 said:

Foreigners like to do weird things here which they can't do in their own country?

Foreigners are force to do many stupid things here after hearing of some of the laws that are in place as they make the head spin and the brain disintegrate

2 hours ago, craftyhen said:

Can the word "stunt" be added to the title description somewhere

Got excited to see the video before reading the article :(

Yeah, you could probably say it was a cunning stunt for a bit of “look at me”.  Just as well they had a soft bed for her to land on or her cunning stunt could have become a Spoonerism. Now she just looks like a silly one, not stunned/stunning at all.

The look at me show  silly person 

costs many people time and energy  and i think the rescue team deserve a very big thank you 

how many more idiots are coming here or is the new mode how i act stupid as a foreigner in my own country i would be put to jail or made to pay think they should let this person pay much then passport stamp no entry aloud 

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It doesn't sound like a suicide attempt. More like a stunt for whatever weird reasons. I think it would be fair to assess a fine and to make her pay the cost of the rescue workers and then blacklist.

Well, that be will cheap, wages about 300 thb/day.

An attention graber, must be heavily find.

3 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

She just looks like an idiot.

Make her pay for the rescue, then toss her out of the country. And, don't let her back.

What is with these recent idiots? The butt men and now this...

Go Away! You make us all look bad...

Why are you so terrified of what people think of you?  It must be awfully  hard to go around all the time carrying that heavy 'we are just guests here '  burden on your shoulders.

Troll posts and replies have been removed. 

Off topic posts have been removed. 

A post containing bold font has been removed:

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

A post containing denigrating comments on the news article has been removed:

Original articles, especially in the Thai press, often have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ThaiVisa is not responsible for these nor does ThaiVisa have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ThaiVisa is not responsible for any opinions reflected  or quoted in reprinted news stories.

Lets wait and see if a video turns up on facebook or someother video show, to find out if is a prank in line with the other idiot who found out that you don't return from a 65 floor slip up for a cash prize. I would think she is high as a kite, definitely looks like backpacker who found out that drugs can twist your brain, and/or finding she got a STD and/or has been dumped by her Thai boy/girl friend!