BREAKING: Incredible footage shows foreigner falling from Suvarnabhumi airport roof

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.  Yeah, like an air mattress is any answer to this madness.  "Excuse me, Miss?  Could you please be sure and fall on that tiny little square thing way down there on the floor?  We'll have people line up in a big arrowhead formation so you can see where it is.  We'd prefer you break half the bones in your body on that instead of risking any broken tiles.  Thanks ever so."   Hahahaha

How can she be deported and blacklisted because they do not know what country she is from, she has not produced her passport or told them her name or what country she is from. I believe she should be held in custody until she either talks or gives her passport to the police or someone puts in a missing person report on her. Then when they find out they can then deport her home and blacklist her for at least 20 years, this type cause more trouble than they are worth

13 hours ago, Coconutman said:

she will be the next story of fall/jump from central festival 

Hope so...only this time with a final result! World is overpopulated with retards and morons and all for them "self culling". :sorry: ...not!

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

It has taken until page 10 for someone to finally ask the question. Where is her passport? When she was picked up at 3:00am wandering around on the motorway why did the police release her when she could not or would not provide them with her identification. Her passport would give the police her name and country of origin and they could contact her embassy. We are supposed to carry it at all times. Another trouble maker for the farangs that live here.

Also how did she get out onto the cables? Was it lack of security or was it an area that is accessible to the public?

In answer to the question about the airbed. We carried one in our rescue truck same as the police rescue carried one just in case they are needed, they fold up into a very small package, but maybe as several posts on here have mentioned about the jumpers at the airport, that the airport have one there

She was at the airport, surely they could have taken her photo at immigration and matched it

with her entry photo to find her particulars. The immigration photos have to have facial recognition

software. The new chipped (10+ year old) passports have bio-metric information to prevent

counterfeit passports.

14 hours ago, AaronC76 said:

Looking at her I'd say she has an eating disorder. Eating disorders go hand in hand with mental health issues no? Poor girl is sick so get her head checked

I agree , all the jokes about the situation aside I think she has mental problems and needs to be taken in and evaluated . If can identify her (try posting a closeup/face ) maybe someone family friends can arrange for her to be sent home or helped. Maybe test her for drugs but if keeps on this  way she probably will end up dying. Don't think she's looking for fame or a stunt because she doesn't identify herself . She' just not playing with a full deck. 

Suvarnabhumi airport tightens safety watch

By Thai PBS

0D005D02-6B24-485D-817F-047E6BC298A4.jpe

Security personnel at Suvarnabhumi airport have been ordered to tighten safety inspection after a female foreigner managed to climb over the structural framing of the wall amid the eyes of a hundred of airport authorities, police and passengers yesterday(Dec 13).

The incident took authorities almost two hours to desperately convince her to climb down. Finally she fell down, possibly from being exhausted, to the life net which was deployed in case she fell to the ground.

The order by the airport was to make sure there will be no repeating of such climbing of the structural steel of the airport’s roof.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/suvarnabhumi-airport-tightens-safety-watch/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-12-14

18 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

She just looks like an idiot.

Make her pay for the rescue, then toss her out of the country. And, don't let her back.

What is with these recent idiots? The butt men and now this...

Go Away! You make us all look bad...

"

Go Away! You make us all look bad..."

lol. she does not even make a dent in the face of the multitude of foreign criminals, misfits, losers, low lives, and morons attracted to the magnet called thailand

25 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

This ladies actions are a cry for help- she is potentially suicidal and needs to be see by a Psychiatrist and treated for a mental illness. 

Unfortunately this is Thailand and no such help is available.  The girl lives in Europe so I hope they can send her home. 

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It doesn't sound like a suicide attempt. More like a stunt for whatever weird reasons. I think it would be fair to assess a fine and to make her pay the cost of the rescue workers and then blacklist.

Why blacklist ? Have you joined the hang-em-high brigade ?

I agree that she should pay for the disturbance, but she did not do anything offensive , personally i would pay her a beer or 3, all that climbing must have made her feel tired.

On a positive side, i really appreciate the quick and professional rescue, very good job boys, i feel proud for Thailand !

I agree- no blacklist. People who are mentally ill are not aware that their actions may be dangerous to themselves or possibly to others.  What she needs now is someone who is skilled in mental health and social work and get her repatriated to her home country for further assistance.  Actually Samitivej is not a bad choice- they have a top  psychiatrist there and there are competent staff to do the social work aspect.

People who are mentally ill need help- not scorn. And yes, Thailand is a great attraction for the mentally unstable.