Video: "Macho man cop" gets out to warn woman about "cutting in front of me"

webfact

12 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Just another typical bully. Thinks he's a someone.

Reminds me of the old guy at the bank who wanted to push in front of everyone because he was "depositing a lot of money". Missus told him to queue like everyone else. A woman who clearly doesn't respect these parts of her own culture. Seemed like everyone else in the bank was happy with what she said as well. 

Get a dash cam. I have. They see it and back off. Actually I have front and back. 555

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He obviously isn't in a hurry to a crime scene  - he has time for a chat. He just thinks he can take the 'I don't want queue like everybody else' left lane overtake move. Just typical of so many drivers on the roads except he is supposed to be setting an example.

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Bit of a non story really. Still you gotta love Thai traffic and Thai men with small d......s:cheesy:

Agree about the Thai traffic.  As far as small d.... s on Thai men...... Well I will defer to your superior knowledge on that subject as I have no personal experience in that area. 

19 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Just another typical bully. Thinks he's a someone.

Reminds me of the old guy at the bank who wanted to push in front of everyone because he was "depositing a lot of money". Missus told him to queue like everyone else. A woman who clearly doesn't respect these parts of her own culture. Seemed like everyone else in the bank was happy with what she said as well. 

That is why you have to get a numbered ticket.

I would have thought the above incident a non-event unworthy of news in this country.

A little arrogance from a strutting uniformed person but not on the scale of a red Bull heir or other self appointed VIP.

20 hours ago, keith101 said:

He never used the indicator to move across so his fault not hers

In Thailand you do not "indicate your intention" to change lanes or turn a corner. You only indicate once you are in the process of changing lanes or going around a corner. (You know how much them damn bulbs cost, don't you?). Since the woman never gave him a chance to cut in, he never needed to "indicate". Clearly she is at fault. 

Police are a law unto themselves, especially if you don't give way to them ...... think it's part of the "loss of face" syndrome. In fifteen years of driving here I just "poodle along" & let the Thai's do what they want ........ works for me as I'm never in a hurry to go anywhere. Probably saved my life too as I've never been in any confrontation or been "chased" by anyone like my friends have in the past ..... seen lots of road rage & it's scary .... red mist comes down so quickly here. Stay safe everyone over xmas  ....... lives do matter!

It's the law of the jungle on thai roads. If you don't push your way in, nobody will ever let you in... They were never thought about the "zipper method" (loosely translated from the swedish term blixtlåsmetoden) where basically if two roads merge or if you need to change lane during a jam, one goes, one lets in, 50/50. Works really well in Sweden. But Swedish people are obsessed with queuing and stuff like that for some reason lol :)

Edited by hobz