275 members have voted

1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

Just a note that today is the 30th. A number of finalists have not yet submitted their list of populist policies, and even worse, I have received much less swag and freebies this year and straight up bribery is at an all time low. I am considering this year to make mine a protest vote unless campaign practices are brought back up to the standards we have become accustomed to.

This is your only warning.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Just a note that today is the 30th. A number of finalists have not yet submitted their list of populist policies, and even worse, I have received much less swag and freebies this year and straight up bribery is at an all time low. I am considering this year to make mine a protest vote unless campaign practices are brought back up to the standards we have become accustomed to.

I noticed there was no handing candy out to the soi dogs this year .... sad really .....

Just now, geronimo said:

Was kind of hoping to see dot 7 this morning .... deep sigh .......

In fact, I'm starting to suspect that the mods actually have no control whatsoever of the dot management.

What we need is a brave soul to challenge Ron to remove one .... volunteers for a short holiday?

I'm calling their bluff ...... they cannot access the dot software ....... and challenge them to show me otherwise .... and I'm confident my dots will remain untouched .....

If I'm wrong, then make me the posthumous next year winner, that'll suffice ....

16 minutes ago, geronimo said:

In fact, I'm starting to suspect that the mods actually have no control whatsoever of the dot management.

What we need is a brave soul to challenge Ron to remove one .... volunteers for a short holiday?

I've no holidays left, it'll have to be a sicky.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

It's a piss-poor state of affairs when the electorate have to remind the candidates to put their hands in their pockets, and I'm not surprised so few people have voted.  

The candidates don't seem to be taking this seriously at all, and I'm in serious doubt whether this competition will survive much longer.  I'm off to Sid's to vote 'Publican'.

5 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

It's a piss-poor state of affairs when the electorate have to remind the candidates to put their hands in their pockets, and I'm not surprised so few people have voted.  

The candidates don't seem to be taking this seriously at all, and I'm in serious doubt whether this competition will survive much longer.  I'm off to Sid's to vote 'Publican'.

even the 8 dotters are leaving ......

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Me thinks he tripped up over the starting line and just lay there helpless !

By the time the eventual winner crosses the line, JAG won't even have straddled the first fence ...... says a lot about the state of British engineering ....

Edited by geronimo

In that case, I'll remove the 7th and put you back to 6.

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk