1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Scott said:

Per request and with approval from on high, Craig's name has been withdrawn.   I have the names of the 38 people who voted for him, they should try and cast their vote for another candidate and if that does not work, send me a PM and I will manually add it to the count.  

Best of luck to the remaining candidates!

Scott jingthing is going to throw his toys out now, he will not be a happy bunny.:passifier::passifier:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Craig's withdrawal has thrown a cat among the pigeons ....... JT will be dumbfounded ... all that money ... all that influence .... and Trans takes it on the line!!!

And now I don't have to show my hunkiness....classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.4774606f95e2dfacbda11bfb288d9cd3.gif

TODAY....:whistling:

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Knowing JT, this is all smoke and mirrors ......

No, that is being saved for the Russian Trolls who have been trying to hack the server and influence the election.

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

Based on how many negative posts have been made here, I'm very reluctant to participate.

You do not have our permission to do so! Plus you've been around TVF long enough to understand that negative posts from idiots is part of the landscape, ignore them and continue.

I am really torn this year, I wouldn't mind to see any of these guys take the scepter. 

Trans is a legend and has been robbed of this honor twice by meddlers

Colin is a first rate poster who contributes greatly to these threads

Baboon and JAG are hilarious and edgy, Properties I greatly value. Baboon has run a first rate campaign as well.

Darkside Has a post to like ratio that is off the charts.

Hopefully the thread won't close before I pull the trigger.

What are the standings now, since Craig got the hook?

51 minutes ago, Scott said:

Per request and with approval from on high, Craig's name has been withdrawn.   I have the names of the 38 people who voted for him, they should try and cast their vote for another candidate and if that does not work, send me a PM and I will manually add it to the count.  

Best of luck to the remaining candidates!

If craig withdraws he must be taken outside and whipped and if you allow it, you must also suffer the same. And if either one of you enjoys being whipped..... I give up!

Just now, canuckamuck said:

I am really torn this year, I wouldn't mind to see any of these guys take the scepter. 

Trans is a legend and has been robbed of this honor twice by meddlers

Colin is a first rate poster who contributes greatly to these threads

Baboon and JAG are hilarious and edgy, Properties I greatly value. Baboon has run a first rate campaign as well.

Darkside Has a post to like ratio that is off the charts.

Hopefully the thread won't close before I pull the trigger.

What are the standings now, since Craig got the hook?

Vegas has Trans 10-1 on ......

3 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

OK, it's just that I would have thought a POTY should be able to identify at least one or two things they've achieved that makes them worthy of the title. I mean, in past years, Tutsi, Naam and Nancy all had easily identifiable contributions that are associated with their posting name, it would be sad to break that trend.

OK you want me to identify my achievements on TV, best 1 so far, upsetting some members.:cheesy:

8 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:
8 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

If craig withdraws he must be taken outside and whipped and if you allow it, you must also suffer the same. And if either one of you enjoys being whipped..... I give up!

You can come and whip me anytime.:cheesy:

I wont feel it. :cheesy:

Bring it on mate, you will not get the better of me, not upset me, just make me more determined.:cheesy:

Edited by colinneil

Well if it's now achievements then I definitely would vote for Trans for achieving a 'sight gag' on ThaiVisa with his near daily 3-fingered guitar and Gene Kelly "Singin' in the Rain" emoticons but-don't-ever-expect-to-hear-him-sing which'll pretty soon achieve approaching the length of Jack Benny's violin jokes.