• Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

Okay let’s make this real.

JT spent a year proclaiming Madame President ....... we see he backs losers

I do believe Trans will be the first POTY from England so what they heck it’s time.

I think you're wrong about England.

I get it. You're one of those that has had a personal vendetta against me for years, so anything I'm for, you're against. That's messed up, dude. Is that "real" enough for you?

Others -- don't buy into that DARKNESS. You don't need to be INFECTED with it.

Craigt3365 ... puppies, kittens, apple pie, and POTY happiness! 

Resist the DARKNESS. See the light. Feel the light. Feel Craigt3365 (pending consent with the contender). 

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think you're wrong about England.

I get it. You're one of those that has had a personal vendetta against me for years, so anything I'm for, you're against. That's messed up, dude. Is that "real" enough for you?

Others -- don't buy into that DARKNESS. You don't need to be INFECTED with it.

Craigt3365 ... puppies, kittens, apple pie, and POTY happiness! 

Resist the DARKNESS. See the light. Feel the light. Feel Craigt3365 (pending consent with the contender). 

Yawn..............

Trans would be the first POTY from England that’s a fact

Vote for what’s right and not for the JT bullying tactics.

3 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

Yawn..............

The transgender lady I forget her 

name wasn't from England? Somewhere else in the UK then? Maybe Scotland. Do you know? 

I'm not bullying anyone here. You're the one that went full on trump tactics. Can't get lower than that.  

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Jingthings rambling again,stay off the juice made, getting silly now.

let the voting go on, may the best man win.

Be nice!   Some of these folks on the campaign trail are criss-crossing the internet at a breakneck speed, drumming up votes.   Surely, allowance must be made for their mental state!

With apologies to Craig (maybe parking his Winnebago with his wife in front of the Eiffel Tower or the Taj Mahal) the 2 visions I have of the front-runners are Colin chasing chickens in his garden while riding in his wheelchair or Trans singing and wondering which is the more improbable.

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I actually emailed some friends and told them to vote for Colinneil.

I think Craig would be a most deserving winner, helpful, balanced, factual, doesn't bash Thailand - an excellent choice.

15 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I actually emailed some friends and told them to vote for Colinneil.

Unless they are registered voters, you could be in BIG trouble!   I am thinking Collusion....maybe treason!

In the morning when i first wake very difficult moving ( wife exercises my legs).

Pain level is high, look at Thai visa pain recedes rapidly, especially reading this thread.

Biggest load of BS going, keep it up folks it makes my day.

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

In the morning when i first wake very difficult moving ( wife exercises my legs).

Pain level is high, look at Thai visa pain recedes rapidly, especially reading this thread.

What type of guitar do you play?  I'm acoustic.  Guitar and mandolin.  Bluegrass, Irish, etc.  Love it!

Ears got blown out as a teen playing rock n roll. LOL

Edit: that's my 1965 Gibson ES-345 stereo in the case there.  Sold it a number of years ago when short on cash.  Terrible mistake.

craigs band shot.jpg

Edited by craigt3365

26 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I feel you're not treating this competition with the gravitas it deserves...

How about we ask each of the contestants to describe their three most significant contributions to the Forum, with some it's obvious, with others less so, perhaps their own accounts of their accomplishments will help sway the undecided voters?

6 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

How about we ask each of the contestants to describe their three most significant contributions to the Forum, with some it's obvious, with others less so, perhaps their own accounts of their accomplishments will help sway the undecided voters?

Or we could just stick to bribery, corruption, nepotism, threats and intimidation.

7 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

Most significant contributions me,  1 sarcasm,2charm, 3 grumpiness.:cheesy:

9 hours ago, Scott said:

No, the actual minute of closing will be a closely held secret.   Vote early, but don't try to vote often!

As this competition heats up, the entire internet is in danger of crashing.  

We have subcontracted the background checks to the FBI, CIA and MI6.   The NSA is in charge of tracking ALL internet postings and IP addresses.   Anybody caught doing anything out of the ordinary will be severely prosecuted.   Being unusually wealthy, however, will get you a free pass....and a lot of friends.

That's me stuffed then.....sad-face.gif.2fbd135a92a19005a1ad6da8ea7e724e.gif

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Achievements, bloody hell thats a difficult 1, give me time to think.

Maybe in the new year i will have an answer.:cheesy:

OK, it's just that I would have thought a POTY should be able to identify at least one or two things they've achieved that makes them worthy of the title. I mean, in past years, Tutsi, Naam and Nancy all had easily identifiable contributions that are associated with their posting name, it would be sad to break that trend.

Edited by simoh1490

4 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

Yawn..............

I have been in the finals for the last three years, and guess who has been there every year "putting the boot in" Trans for some unknown reason....?

Yep, JT........ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.696756e400b44c5de3ae1aba63611d65.png

24 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

Sometimes Transam refrains from singing