• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Aforek said:

I didn't vote because I don't know these people  ( Transam, I have seen his name sometimes but I don't remember what he said ), many posts on this forum, I don't read all of them 

Transam is squeaky clean and he helps old ladies across the road, vote trans, you know it makes sense.

1 minute ago, Aforek said:

I didn't vote because I don't know these people  ( Transam, I have seen his name sometimes but I don't remember what he said ), many posts on this forum, I don't read all of them 

Trans is a fine contender - just not the finest. That is why you need to click baboon. Your life WILL be enriched...

3 minutes ago, Aforek said:

I'm also a floating voter at this stage.

Let's see the current standings please.

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Trans is a fine contender - just not the finest. That is why you need to click baboon. Your life WILL be enriched...

Too late, because I have looked  at the results without voting, I can't vote anymore 

Too late, because I have looked  at the results without voting, I can't vote anymore 

Thanks for confirming that. It's really a lousy thing that. I'm sure many people are going to do that without realizing. In fact it would be logical to check the current votes first so you don't waste your vote on a not gonna be.

Oh well!

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Your loss, Trans said he will buy beer all night for the members that vote for him.

and for additional entertainment he promised to sing warrior songs (in his native tongue) accompanied by Mrs Trans playing the piano. don't miss this! it's going to be some big experience. :unsure:

Oh, crimey.
The <CENSORED> is in the lead now!
What'd I tell ya?
Split the opposition and this is what happens!
Also, we don't have the luxury any more of people being able to change their votes on the last day so that they can avoid WASTING their vote. 

• Transam 23
  • Colinneil 19
  • Craigt3365 22
  • Baboon 10
  • Darksidedog 10
  • JAG 5
Edited by Jingthing