• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sectioning schmectioning. Nothing is real. Craig knows. 

Ladies and gentlemen, baboon IS real and at YOUR service. You are just a click away from making Thaivisa great again:

baboon - YOUR candidate. 

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

Ladies and gentlemen, baboon IS real and at YOUR service. You are just a click away from making Thaivisa great again:

baboon - YOUR candidate. 

Endorsed as an honest activist and victim of false trolling.

1 hour ago, StreetCowboy said:

Clean enough to eat your dinner off.

Sir, one's sexual predilections I feel should remain a private matter and certainly not be aired on a Frightfully Important Topic like POTY...

5 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

Baboon - hate your avatar - sorry

Craig - an ex Mod & shouldn't be allowed to run plus if jt likes you I'll never vote for ya

Trans- seems to have fun and not take stuff too seriously 

Should I click vote now or wait ?

You should click 'vote' now. An avatar is just a picture. Click baboon because you instinctively know it is the right, the moral, the courageous thing to do...

3 minutes ago, Sadaminsane299 said:

I no need baboon I need visa and laddygirl you get me I pay. So diffcult here I try talk english nothing understand me 

That's fine. I would suggest firstly focusing on making your English properly ungrammatical and taking it from there.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Vote for Craig and Khao mun gai for every pothead and crackpot on this here forum!

What do you have to lose? 

Freedom to express a point of view for a start. The savvy poster and reader clicks 'baboon' as she or he does not care for diatribes and the mockery of the ill-educated.

Edited by baboon

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Let North Korea show us the way to freedom of speech! :partytime2:

Are you so easily led that you need leading to freedom of speech, the intellect and the soul? Isn't it part of the makeup of who you are? How about the rest of you?

If not, vote baboon...

Edited by baboon

54 minutes ago, baboon said:

You should click 'vote' now. An avatar is just a picture. Click baboon because you instinctively know it is the right, the moral, the courageous thing to do...

I changed my avatar several times during the POTY contests when I was pandering for votes during my run for the POTY tiara.  Of course, this was back in the good ole days when people could change their votes, so POTY candidates had to be nimble on their feet and respond to every whim of the crowd.

Just now, NancyL said:

I changed my avatar several times during the POTY contests when I was pandering for votes during my run for the POTY tiara.  Of course, this was back in the good ole days when people could change their votes, so POTY candidates had to be nimble on their feet and respond to every whim of the crowd.

Fortunately nowadays the people can simply vote on a reflection of their better nature. For decency, for freedom. For consistency, and rest assured they have finally done The Right Thing for a change. 

You can join them by clicking baboon - Now is the time to let your beauty, both inner and outer, shine.

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

Fortunately nowadays the people can simply vote on a reflection of their better nature. For decency, for freedom. For consistency, and rest assured they have finally done The Right Thing for a change. 

You can join them by clicking baboon - Now is the time to let your beauty, both inner and outer, shine.

It's too late to change any votes. Don't wear yourself out, Babbs.

The fix is in. 

First Brexit.

Then trump-zit.

And now .... this (can't utter the name). 

transhorror.jpg.d08af35359445f6b997991c1d7501230.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, baboon said:

It is never too late to change, nor should it ever be...

Actually, it is.

Once you vote here or even just look at the results before voting ... game over, dude!

Hint -- if you're serious about making a go of this, forget this thread. People reading this have mostly already voted. Start BEGGING for votes elsewhere on the forum. Demeaning for sure. Are you down for it? 

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Actually, it is.

Once you vote here or even just look at the results before voting ... game over, dude!

I was talking about 'change' in the profound sense. JT, please! Come inside and feel the warmth. Even at your venerable age it is still possible...

25 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

OK just to note that cartoon was drawn by the irreverent quadriplegic cartoonist the late John Callahan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Callahan_(cartoonist)

Just read aboutJohn Callan, interesting,.

I can relate to the bit about pity and patronising, see it many times myself.

People please take time to read the article, and remember even though people like me  are disabled were are still human, have feelings.

Sorry for going off topic, but i feel people should take note.