• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

We have people watching all the contestants at their homes, with the exception of baboon and DSD, who could be anywhere .....

The guy watching Colin just called and asked if he could go home ......

Just now, geronimo said:

JT has often visited Vietnam so I wouldn't be surprised if some Isaan farmer accidentally discovers a network of tunnels that all lead to JTs bunker!

Still, I suppose underhand goes well with underground - logical even ....

Trans was seen regularly entering his shed at the bottom of the garden, spending hours in there.... eventually, I told my man to go look what was in there, and it turned out to be an old US transmission unit that he found abandoned on the side of the road .....

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Poor woman, look at her face.... It is saying S++t i have to smile, make this look good.:cheesy::cheesy:

Noooo, I was forced to stand there, look at my expression, well at least it wasn't a pic of my dinner as most of her pics are of hers...sad-face.gif.7a9ff65d69f745d1b5b17f2ac51dc747.gif

16 hours ago, NancyL said:

Mr. Bitey picked up English fairly quickly despite having been born on the soi to a mother of questionable morals background.  We think his father worked at the motorcycle repair shop around the corner.  Only ginger tabby in the area.

But you know what they say about gingers don't you?

2 hours ago, NancyL said:

So far, how's that plan working?  But, your "like to post ratio" is way better than Transam's.  Poor bloke has had to make over 50,000 posts to "earn" his eight dots.  Can you imagine the work involved?

45,000 of my posts were in the "word association" thread, try getting a "like" there....:stoner:

Edited by transam

JLC will be surprised to see the white limo roll up outside his place, and even more bowled over when the red carpet is rolled out and he is whisked off to his ringside seat of the POTY Crowning ceremony, and everything is comp btw,  including the earplugs ....

Edited by geronimo