Pattaya people -- let's show our POWER and vote in a BLOCK to give the POTY win to Craigt3365 !

Jingthing

Currently over in this year's POTY 2017 contest (Poster of the Year) it's really a two person race.

There's the great man Craigt3365 and then there is "little hot rod man" Transam.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1016123-poster-of-the-year-the-final-round-2017/

Why vote for Craigt3365 and not little hot rod man? 

SIMPLE -- 

Craigt3365 has never bashed Pattaya!

Right now Craigt3365 is behind by SIX precious votes,  and in all likelihood he will stay behind.

But we MASSES of power hungry fun loving BIG CITY Pattaya forum people have the choice to wield our power in a big way and CHANGE the results in POTY 2017 to make Craigt3365 the winner. :partytime2:

Are you down with this?

If so, please vote for Craigt3365. :post-4641-1156694572:

If not, please ignore this thread!:post-4641-1156693976:

Important -- you can only vote once. You can't change your vote once made. If you view the results before voting, you lose the power to EVER.

Don't do this for me. Don't do this even for Craigt3365. Do this for the "honor" of Pattaya. Show 'em how we do it here!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR Craigt3365.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1016123-poster-of-the-year-the-final-round-2017/

Change POTY history.

You have the power. Pattaya has the power.

Edited by Jingthing

The current results between the the two front runners at the start of this thread.

• Transam (little hot rod man)

• Craigt3365 (he's the one that you want)

From time to time I will post updated results.

This way, we will say whether Pattaya is wielding it's POWER, or not.

It's all up to you. 

Remember -- DO NOT view the results in the poll before you cast your only vote. If you do, you lose your voting rights completely. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Luckysilk said:

If JT backs an EX MOD that’s all the more reason to vote for Transam.

Don't do it for me.

Do it for PATTAYA.

Really, do what you want.

All I'm saying is that Transam will win and only PATTAYA has the POWER to change that. 

One vote at a time, it's happening.

Since this PATTAYA POLITICAL POWER thread started, Craigt3365 has cut down "little hot rod man's" lead by 33 percent! From six to four, that is. YOU did that, Pattaya. You. All of Thailand bashes Pattaya, the ignorant ninnies. You don't get any respect. Now it's PAYBACK time! Show Thailand who da boss. 

Craigt3365 -- the POTY contender "certified" to have never bashed Pattaya! 

• Transam

• Craigt3365

Edited by Jingthing

"A soldiers duty is not to reason why, his duty is to do or die."

Adopted to POTY:

"A posters duty, eyes on the price, must supply threads, pleasing men and mice.
Abusing ancient threads shall not suffice, not deserving fame nor price".
                                                                        Confuzius.

What is his position on Palistine? Just joking! Of the 3 nominees I usually agree with most on this list Craig gives the most dignified responses. Something I try but constantly fail at. Presently behind by 3 after my vote for him.

Edited by pegman

6 hours ago, lou62 said:

^ Why take this stuff so seriously? Does anyone really care who wins. 

Spot on mate, just a bit of fun.

Sadly JT is getting his knickers in a twist, must not like Transam for some reason.

Forget the sex-pats in Patts, and vote for an old fart living in the sticks......... ME.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Spot on mate, just a bit of fun.

Sadly JT is getting his knickers in a twist, must not like Transam for some reason.

Forget the sex-pats in Patts, and vote for an old fart living in the sticks......... ME.

I'm far from a sex-pat.  Live nowhere near Central Pattaya and hardly ever get into town.  LOL.

But it'd be a great thing if you won.  Best of luck.  And thanks to JT for supporting the local guy. LOL

7 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

If JT backs an EX MOD that’s all the more reason to vote for Transam.

What did I do?  Hide one of your posts? LOL

I started off just working the travel forum.  Trying to give back to others what they had given to me over the years.  Is that so bad? LOL

I'll agree. Obviously I'm not fond of Pattaya bashers. And I really don't like Pattaya bashing from afar. It's more about the poster and his "needs" than Pattaya itself. 

The forum, however, probably deserves a basher as its POTY because it loves bashers so much. All colinneil has got is bashing and nonsense conspiracy theories playing to the peanut gallery, hence his "likes" percentage. I'd much prefer transam, whom I mostly like. Good taste in music. :smile: One of his biggest faults is just posting vids on the Movies thread w/o no text even about what it is, let alone review. Anyone with flashblock just sees a blank. I've called him out about that but was ignored. There goes my vote!

But craig3365 is the definitely the most "fair and balanced" of the three, though he has gone through rather negative periods w/o overtly bashing. I mean, he always does have case based on something specific and real, not just the usual knee jerk. And he does seem willing to consider a different perspective. But then again I did have an issue when as mod he insisted the "law is clear" that foreigners must carry their passports at all times, brooked no disagreement, and deleted my post quoting two other mods, including ubonjoe, pointing out that the law doesn't really say that. But craig3365 seems to have come around on that point while not admitting (that I'm aware of) any misunderstanding on his part of course--but this is TV, after all. 

So yes: craig3365.

Edited by JSixpack

42 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

I'll agree. Obviously I'm not fond of Pattaya bashers. And I really don't like Pattaya bashing from afar. It's more about the poster and his "needs" than Pattaya itself. 

The forum, however, probably deserves a basher as its POTY because it loves bashers so much. All colinneil has got is bashing and nonsense conspiracy theories playing to the peanut gallery, hence his "likes" percentage. I'd much prefer transam, whom I mostly like. Good taste in music. :smile: One of his biggest faults is just posting vids on the Movies thread w/o no text even about what it is, let alone review. Anyone with flashblock just sees a blank. I've called him out about that but was ignored. There goes my vote!

But craig3365 is the definitely the most "fair and balanced" of the three, though he has gone through rather negative periods w/o overtly bashing. I mean, he always does have case based on something specific and real, not just the usual knee jerk. And he does seem willing to consider a different perspective. But then again I did have an issue when as mod he insisted the "law is clear" that foreigners must carry their passports at all times, brooked no disagreement, and deleted my post quoting two other mods, including ubonjoe, pointing out that the law doesn't really say that. But craig3365 seems to have come around on that point while not admitting (that I'm aware of) any misunderstanding on his part of course--but this is TV, after all. 

So yes: craig3365.

I take it i cannot rely on support from you:cheesy:

Yes bashing/conspiracy is my forte, What else have i to do with my time? Play golf, go jogging?:cheesy:

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The current results between the the two front runners at the start of this thread.

• Transam (little hot rod man)

• Craigt3365 (he's the one that you want)

From time to time I will post updated results.

This way, we will say whether Pattaya is wielding it's POWER, or not.

It's all up to you. 

Remember -- DO NOT view the results in the poll before you cast your only vote. If you do, you lose your voting rights completely. 

I wonder how this year's voting numbers stack up against those in the past.    If these are the front runners in the pack and there are only  58 votes between them, I'd say the whole election thing is pitiful.

Some people really have nothing more interesting to do in this world it seems...
It must be sad to be an old retired guy.

Not as sad as being a serial stalker that posts to personally insult people and call business people taking risks retards.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app