Video: More "Who are you hooting at Road Rage" as driver grabs knife

webfact

Video: More "Who are you hooting at Road Rage" as driver grabs knife

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai News Agency

A driver was chased with a machete after getting out of his car to question another driver who was driving threateningly.

Dash cam footage from the car of Kamonsak Bangsaeng shows him getting out of his car to talk to the other driver.

He is then chased off by the other driver wielding an "Ito" knife.

Off camera he "wais" in apology after being caught under a road bridge by the knife man.

There was a woman and child in Kamonsak's car. He has now reported the matter to Samut Prakarn police after the incident on the King Kaew Road at 9.30pm.

Thai News Agency reported that the driver with the knife was blocking traffic by gawking at a road accident earlier. He was upset at being hooted at by Kamonsak who could not get by.

Source: Thai News Agency

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-18

"He is then chased off by the other driver wielding an "Ito" knife.

Off camera he "wais" in apology after being caught under a road bridge by the knife man."

What's he apologising for?  Hooting the knifeman who was blocking the road for no good reason?

The knifeman needs locking-up, for a long time!  I'll not hold my breath on that!  This place is going to pot!

Remember though, that carrying + wielding and swinging a large knife around or firing off shots into the air at lunchtime in public like you are a in a Manga cartoon is perfectly fine here...however, e-cigarettes and being late to do your 90 day report is a capital offence.

It still surprises me how people here will stop in the middle of the road for their own selfish reasons with complete and utter disregard for other road users behind them. Happened to me yesterday and I had to back up to get round.

Amazing selfishness and ignorance.