Prawit ‘knows nothing’ about a military political party

webfact

17 hours ago, webfact said:

“I’m not thinking about [setting up a party] now but I’ll see how the situation is in the future. There is a year to think about it,” Prayut said.

if he has a year to think about setting up a party

how long after that would there be an election?

does that mean no election before 2019?

18 hours ago, webfact said:

. . . about a bid to set up a military backed political party named Pracharat or the People’s State Party . . .

Pracharat? . . . Ah, I get it now . . . a bit slow today. It's PRA, as in Prayut and/or Prawit; CH, as in choose; A, as in 'a' and RAT, as in rat. Jeeze, that is clever and as good as guaranteed an election winner, with those guns tucked down their trousers. Just what will our tired lieutenant come up with next, during his next lie down in the bath? 

I've no idea what Kh. P.'s credentials are as a general, but we can tell he's a natural born politician by the things he says -- and their inverse relationship with the truth.

A fat cigar should be lodged between his stubby fingers to complement that look he's cultivating with the gangsta watch and ring combo.

as a politician he is crap but as a business man he is top, he can make hundreds of millions from a few hundred thousand baht salary, unfortunately he wont tell us how he does it. He will write a book later called 'the art of the deal' revealing all when he is retired in South America.

8 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

There you go and by coincidence of the sheerest kind they look not dissimilar to gloves you might wear for handling say expensive watches or jewellery .. 

IMG_20171218_210527.jpg

The buttons on the fat man's jacket should come with a warning,they're lethal, one could easily fly off under the pressure, and take an eye or two out of a hapless bystander! 

29 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

The buttons on the fat man's jacket should come with a warning,they're lethal, one could easily fly off under the pressure, and take an eye or two out of a hapless bystander! 

Just think, if the voting Thais aren't careful, this guy could be No.2 next November . . . I think he's No.2 already, but that's just me.