Applying for Tourist Visa - Hull Consulate now in PERSON. London Embassy for Post Applications?

14 minutes ago, Lokie said:

Rubbish, if you do not live near London then for SETVs Hull, Liverpool etc are perfectly fine.

I done two SETVs this year at Hull in person, either go by road easy to find Priory park or jump on the train, come out Hull station and cross the road, outside shopping center jump on the park & ride bus that takes you to Priory park (about £2.80 return, 15 min journey) dead easy, download up to date form and fill it in to save time, fee and two pics + your passport (normally in/out in 30 mins) or yeah go London and back a day later...? Good luck with that lol

Why not stick your application in the post and not go anywhere?

27 minutes ago, baboon said:

Why not stick your application in the post and not go anywhere?

Is no problem for me personally I get free train travel so few quid for a bus then hit a few decent pubs on way back (ale trail) make it a day out.

I was more posting info for others, you said don't bother with Hull, thats wrong to say that, I merely pointing out to people Hull still does a great service for SETVs, as to whether a person posts application or goes in person thats up to them

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 5:14 PM, ubonjoe said:

It should be paid using a money order for the visa fee and return postage unless you send a pre paid postage envelope.

It is a postal order not a money order, in the UK money order normally refers to a bank financial instrument. Postal order is a financial instrument from the Post office. Everyone keeps insisting on correct terminology. 

On 12/24/2017 at 3:00 PM, sandyf said:

It is a postal order not a money order, in the UK money order normally refers to a bank financial instrument. Postal order is a financial instrument from the Post office. Everyone keeps insisting on correct terminology. 

Would probably have assisted those unfamiliar with UK PO terminology in acquiring an understanding of said terminology, then, if you had included the following link:-

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/postal-orders