Trolley dollies give passengers a treat on first Bangkok - Dalat flight

webfact

Trolley dollies give passengers a treat on first Bangkok - Dalat flight

5pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Passengers on the inaugural Suvarnabhumi to Dalat flight on Thai Vietjet got a mid-air surprise yesterday.

The sexy stewardesses donned flowery bikinis for a parade as the aisle was turned into a catwalk in the sky.

Tray tables were quickly stowed and seat belt signs were hurriedly ignored as many passengers got their mobile phones out to record the event.

Footage ended up on Facebook on "The Clip" page.

Manager reported that the new route - flying four times a week - now meant Thai Vietjet has six routes to Vietnam.

Dalat, with its cool year round climate, is famous for flowers and vegetables, they said.

The Thai news media added that passengers received special gifts on the flight.

The normal uniform is a more traditional flying hat and red costume.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-19

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

From their own, internal launch of services to Nah Trang a few years back...

vja.jpg.2af8247cc03f5af4cd60da2f12410c1b.jpg

For all you hopelessly clueless lady boy callers out there... no big hands and big feet!

If they're ladyboys, consider me converted!

From their own, internal launch of services to Nah Trang a few years back...

vja.jpg.2af8247cc03f5af4cd60da2f12410c1b.jpg

For all you hopelessly clueless lady boy callers out there... no big hands and big feet!
Well said mate, the golden rule is, if it's got a Apple, it will have a banana..

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 minutes ago, kotsak said:

Apparently they grow other delicacies as well :>

could say that.

seagafredo has a coffee roasting factory in vietnam and despite benefitting from greatly reduced labour costs, lower coffee bean costs and lower asean import taxes to thailand still sells this coffee in thailand at quite high prices.  the packaging is nearly the same as their roasted in italy bags

Edited by atyclb

51 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

VN chicks are way hotter than Thai ever could be. I go to VN a lot. 

imo difficult to argue that point therefore must continue ongoing research lol

Edited by atyclb

I wouldn't fly VietJet if they were naked. Worst airline I have ever experienced. Their plane couldn't pass inspection at the gate and was promptly towed away and they just left all the passengers on the air side to fend for themselves as in go backwards through immigration, and get cancelled, find their luggage and then go plead with other airlines for seats. Axxholes they are. 

VietJet has one of the worst records in on-time performance in Vietnam. However, they have a better sked between SGN and BKK, departing either city and arriving mid-day, i.e., outside rush hour. And they're cheaper than VN Airlines and THAI, of course. However, it's an airline of extremes. VJ's standard cabin uniform must be one of the worst designs in airline history, making the girls look frumpy.