How long will the cold spell last ?

balo

I am not complaining much , but last night was really chilly , so I had to bring a jacket. 16-17 degrees C at night is a nice change .

But will it last until Christmas ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just like 2011 again . Last year was not as cold , but my memory is not good at this time of the year.   :sad:

So to summarize my life tonight :  

No aircon , no fan, jacket on,  socks on, a hot cup of tea, a hot lady next door.

And playing Slade; Merry Xmas Everybody at full volume .   

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Been looking forward to this for months.

Now I'm sat on the sofa with a t shirt and jacket,socks and a thin blanket.

Just my luck to get tonsillitis and  cold at the best time of year.?

Take your paracetamol if there is fever, your orange-lime-ginger freshly pressed fruit juice, made at home by the Missus and wish you a fast recovery.

Edited by observer90210

38 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

For Pattaya, tonight is forecasted to be a bit warmer.

If I were in Pattaya without the wife it would get pretty hot !

Tonsillitis gone now. The paracetamol worked thanks observer. That plus squeezed limes from the garden for a vitamin c boost.

Just checked and it is 17C this morning. No air con plus extra blanket and we are snug as bugs.

On 12/21/2017 at 2:28 AM, balo said:

This is just like 2011 again . Last year was not as cold , but my memory is not good at this time of the year.   :sad:

So to summarize my life tonight :  

No aircon , no fan, jacket on,  socks on, a hot cup of tea, a hot lady next door.

And playing Slade; Merry Xmas Everybody at full volume .   

Slade, gees that brings back memories....:stoner:

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, observer90210 said:

Think of the savings for not needing the a/c !! :cheesy:

Not saving a penny here up in Chiang Mai, (9C this morning) for one I don't have an aircon but secondly, it must be costing me a fortune trying to warm my room using a 2KW Samsung vacuum cleaner running flat out - just switch it on, and, after a couple of minutes, the motor heats up and you get a lovely stream of warm air out of the exhaust - if I could just get the missus to move the nozzle around a bit we could keep the floor clean into the bargain.

ive been visiting pattaya for over 10yrs, never experienced it so cold { i have high level condo}  . i seldom wear a  shirt in condo. the other day i went out wearing shirt and singlet, even considered a jacket...

i dont use aircond, but yes, ive even saved money by not using fans...my swim pool was very cold.

After 3 days im hoping for the heat again...i do love the sun, but admit- it does get tiring...