PM Prayut shows off to the media his expensive Seiko wristwatch

webfact

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Seiko do make some pretty fine timepieces especially divers watches but 250k baht .? That is twice the price of most expensive one found on the 'net ( astron gps titanium ) .. Has he been had over .?

I never thought of Seiko as a luxury brand. Had a Brietling was nice. I wouldn't pay 250k for a Seiko. But each to there own. 

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Seiko do make some pretty fine timepieces especially divers watches but 250k baht .? That is twice the price of most expensive one found on the 'net ( astron gps titanium ) .. Has he been had over .?

The astron GPS model is being touted at £ 2500 on the 'net by some retailers but it has to be said it looks more than something to just read the time by .. At that price Seiko are going after high end customers who might be considering known luxo brands .. Some Seiko models are also quite sought after particularly early divers watches .. Customisation of the right older models also creates a bit of desirability in the Seiko ranks .. But you are only ever talking hundreds of pounds not thousands .. The problem with luxo brands now is such is their status as symbols of wealth they will almost invariably get copied .. Available in Thailand , available quite openly on the 'net even available from ' kosher ' dealers as a *olex trader in South England who was advertising pieces on *bay as genuine was found to be doing .. when in fact they were anything but .. How sick would you feel parting with 000's for a seemingly genuine Roli' to then discover its movement was a made over chinese copy .. :saai:Seiko automatics I have also found to be super accurate for an auto movement even more so than some of their swiss counterparts ..

@Media1

Just because you can't take a bit of teasing, there is no need to send me a number of personal messages.

You have posted some rather odd things on here in the last few days.

If you don't like me, then put me on your 'ignore list' I won't take it personally.

8 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

See my Post #88

The Seiko Grand Seiko SBGW252 yellow gold with crocodile skin is nice - $17,200US (negotiable)

https://www.chrono24.com/seiko/grand-seiko-sbgw252--id6589699.htm

Out of touch... amazing.

Please allow a team of forensic accountants from a joint international firm full access to yours and all the followers of the leader accounts, books and piggy banks.

I wonder what you'd be wearing around your wrist then. 

9 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

He's too smart for that, isn't he? . . . Well, maybe not.

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

5 hours ago, Srikcir said:

See my Post #88

The Seiko Grand Seiko SBGW252 yellow gold with crocodile skin is nice - $17,200US (negotiable)

https://www.chrono24.com/seiko/grand-seiko-sbgw252--id6589699.htm

Got it srikcir .. my search threw up only the astron GPS model .. Nice but that amount of lolly nice hmm ain't sure ..

5 hours ago, Will E Vormer said:

Nothing wrong with working hard and legally owning nice stuff. If I work hard and leave $5m worth of assets to my daughter, that's no crime.
Seems that some people would rather destroy others out of jealousy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

But this story isn't about a successful businessman accumulating assets. The story is about a Deputy PM on a civil servant salary flashing two Richard Mille watches. Please do get back to us when you have worked out the difference.

But this story isn't about a successful businessman accumulating assets. The story is about a Deputy PM on a civil servant salary flashing two Richard Mille watches. Please do get back to us when you have worked out the difference.

Except you're the only one mentioning successful businessman.

3 minutes ago, Will E Vormer said:

Except you're the only one mentioning successful businessman.

Please do talk us through then the successful civil servant putting together his stash for the Richard Mille watches. We are all ears.

Edited by SheungWan

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:02 AM, SheungWan said:

Please do talk us through then the successful civil servant putting together his stash for the Richard Mille watches. We are all ears.

Makes me wonder how many Rhyongi were sold into slavery to pay for the watches.

Military officers sounds so much more respectful than human trafficker for a title

Sure, so why make stuff up? The vast majority of his worth came from an inherited land sale, which you know about but didnt want to add to your breakdown. 

A somewhat dubious land sale. Any investigation was strictly disallowed. So much for transparency.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app