Sending Flowers and Gifts, who do you use

cat handler

I just had a bad experience sending Flowers and a Gift to my girlfriend in Thailand using Flowers2Thailand, I ordered them 4 days before the delivery date and the day before they were to be delivered on her birthday I get an email telling my what I ordered and paid for is Out Of Stock, what other companies do you people use. 

Just be sure the florist where you place the order,  is part of the Interflora network....have used them worldwide in various situations; order and delivery in same city, order from foreign country with a delivery on the other part of the world and always went on fine.

I can recommend 'GoGo Florist', having just used them this week. I ordered the morning of and the flowers were received later that afternoon. Easy payment on their website via Paypal, and they sent sent a confirmation of delivery email with a picture of my girlfriend receiving the flowers upon delivery. The prices were equivalent to what I would pay here in America, but the quality was good and my lady was thrilled. Well worth it to me, I would definitely use them again. Delivery was to the Chonburi area. I hope this helps, good luck!

Send cash WU and have her buy the flowers. Yes way less romantic but

at a quarter the cost far more practical from a cost point of view. She can

use the extra money for her favourite chocolates. 

14 hours ago, dpdp said:

We all do not mess with ricefield crabs...

I suspect you have had  limited dealings with thai ladies from all socioeconomic levels.

Trust me they are all the same.

It is ingrained in their culture.

I'm not saying that in a bad way. 

Just fact.

They are all the same is a ridiculous generalization, but you knew that.
Maybe all the Thai women you’ve associated with don’t appreciate flowers.
My wife has saved and hung upside down every arrangement of flowers starting with our wedding, her birthday and our anniversary’s whether we’re in Thailand or the U.S. they come home in a suitcase.

On 26/12/2017 at 11:59 PM, KMartinHandyman said:

They are all the same is a ridiculous generalization, but you knew that.
Maybe all the Thai women you’ve associated with don’t appreciate flowers.
My wife has saved and hung upside down every arrangement of flowers starting with our wedding, her birthday and our anniversary’s whether we’re in Thailand or the U.S. they come home in a suitcase.

Your dead right, some blokes don’t have a clue. My woman isn’t a bar girl but is stunning, first time I sent her flowers she thanked me a dozen time, the first time she ever received flowers at 32 yrs old. For only $50 it was money well spent and a lot cheaper than the $100 long time for bar girls. 

3 things the boys don’t get on how to get the good women, dress nice (no shorts and singlets) when you take them out, wear aftershave/cologne and send them flowers. 

And when I’m taking Thai women out you see the young lads wondering why she is with a 50 year old, and they’re too stupid to realise I didn’t bar fine them.

1 hour ago, cat handler said:

Your dead right, some blokes don’t have a clue. My woman isn’t a bar girl but is stunning, first time I sent her flowers she thanked me a dozen time, the first time she ever received flowers at 32 yrs old. For only $50 it was money well spent and a lot cheaper than the $100 long time for bar girls. 

3 things the boys don’t get on how to get the good women, dress nice (no shorts and singlets) when you take them out, wear aftershave/cologne and send them flowers. 

And when I’m taking Thai women out you see the young lads wondering why she is with a 50 year old, and they’re too stupid to realise I didn’t bar fine them.

Thank you George Clooney.

Yup my wife was 37 and the dozen roses I gave her was the first she’d ever had. You’d think I’d given her the world the way she held them and took in the fragrance.