Toon beats Prayut in ‘most admirable person of year’ poll

rooster59

Toon beats Prayut in ‘most admirable person of year’ poll

By The Nation

801101d39d782057e6b8cd729d8d3ee2.jpeg

Charity run hero Artiwara “Toon” Kongmalai has been voted the most admirable person of the year, overwhelmingly beating Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha, an opinion survey found.

The survey was carried out by Bangkok Poll, from Bangkok University, which interviewed 1,154 people from December 9 to 12.

The survey results announced on Saturday revealed that Toon had 83.5 per cent of votes from the respondents. Prayut came second with 11.1 per cent of votes. Paveena Hongsakul, who owns a foundation that helps women and children, came third with 1.4 per cent

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30334638

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-12-24

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Prayut came second with 11.1 per cent of votes

WHAT?! How is that even possible?  I would think it would be more like 0.0111% considering it's for ‘most admirable person of year’.  I'm guessing Bangkok Poll only polled Bangkok folks, certainly not Isaan or northern region Thais.  And it certainly didn't include any TV expats... except for maybe one... junta-worshiping steven100 (aka Little P himself). :shock1:

The 11% Prayut votes surprises and saddens me. If it's true that 11% of Thais 'like' Prunella, the omens aren't looking good for next year's election. I looked OK until this news ruined my day . . . now look at me!

Man_pulling_a_face.jpg

toons done a great thing, highly respect him for what he's achieved. i'll not mention prayut. there are some amazing people in thailand doing great things that would probably be up there with toon if the general population knew more about them. people working in medical research for example, but for those that are 'known' then hats off to toon, he's the man

Does this means that Toon will be called in for "Attitude Adjustment"?
I think that is kind of what happened when Toon entered bangkok. Pretty sure the last thing he wanted was to have to meet and greet and get hugged by the PM.
Its not lost on the PM that his close relative is a prominent red shirt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk