Phi Phi Diving And Bungalow Prices

derevyan

Hi,

Im looking to spend this summer somwhere in the Krabi province (mid may - late august). My main goal is diving, but with some nighlife and on a smaller budget. So far Phi Phi looks like the place to go, (except for maybe the limited budget part?), but i wanted to get some expert opinions. Is there such a thing as a 3-5K baht/month bungalo on Phi Phi? (I enjoy cold water and geckos/spiders/etc in my bungaloo, as long as theres a place for the hammack) Also, is it true the island has a ban on motorbikes?

Any input is most appreciated

Hi,

Im looking to spend this summer somwhere in the Krabi province (mid may - late august). My main goal is diving, but with some nighlife and on a smaller budget. So far Phi Phi looks like the place to go, (except for maybe the limited budget part?), but i wanted to get some expert opinions. Is there such a thing as a 3-5K baht/month bungalo on Phi Phi? (I enjoy cold water and geckos/spiders/etc in my bungaloo, as long as theres a place for the hammack) Also, is it true the island has a ban on motorbikes?

Any input is most appreciated

When we were on PhiPhi in october, the prices for diving were low - comparing to Phuket prices.n 2200 for 2 dives including equipment. I can say that diving near PhiPhi was the best!

No motorbikes, you can ride a bicycle :o