Met anybody famous in Thailand?

james.d

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason Mariner.

Well not in Thailand, but around a pool in a Siem Riep hotel.

Introduced himself as we both had er, rather large amounts of tattoos.

And both have a liking for CFC.

I said who?

He said Google me.

So I did.

And yeah he is famous.

Chelsea Headhunters football hooligan.

England football team agro, possibly England's most (in)famous football hooligan.

Did 7 years nick from a BBC Panorama undercover TV documentary.

Quite a nice bloke, but my Dad who was on holiday with us didn't think so.

10 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jason Mariner.

England football team agro, possibly England's most (in)famous football hooligan..

Far from it .

Just a regular yobbo who was unfortunate enough to get targeted my McIntyre in a documentary and he was filmed giving it "a large one"in a bar .

Just a regular yob  , not "(in) famous" for being a hooligan , just got well know because of that documentary 

Just now, sanemax said:

Far from it .

Just a regular yobbo who was unfortunate enough to get targeted my McIntyre in a documentary and he was filmed giving it "a large one"in a bar .

Just a regular yob  , not "(in) famous" for being a hooligan , just got well know because of that documentary 

Google, as well as You Tube seem to think he is famous... just sayin'...

I'm not an expert on football hooliganism as I never really got it, never understood the point. But hey, each to their own...

Better things to get locked up for than supporting football teams and having a fight with someone just 'cos they are from a different part of the city or country.

2 hours ago, vogie said:

I stopped at an hotel in Pattaya and in the next room was the man who played The Saint on the telly, I think it was him anyway, because all night a woman was shouting Roger Moore, Roger Moore.

I once had a hotel room next to God, it had to be because all night the girl kept saying, "God, oh God!"

Archived