Lady advice?!

Johny90

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'll say this nicely- you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you.

You seem to think it's OK if a girl is the town bike, just as long as she doesn't get paid :whistling:

Any man that thinks he is marrying a virgin these days is almost certainly deluding himself. 

Well, I didnt say that "its OK if a girl is a village bike and as long as she doesnt get paid for it" , although promiscuous girls like that are usually /always getting paid for it, hardly any put it around for free .

You did suggest that I have no idea what I am talking about, but having lived among prostitutes for years , there was even one time when everyone girl I knew was a whore , although now I have moved on from that, and now have normal acquaintances and there are distinct differences between prostitutes and non prostitutes .

If you believe that *nice, heart of gold , best friend, do anything for you* facade , the act that they put on, then that suggests that you do not really know them .

Even if you did have a relationship with them, they will always regard you as some pathetic guy who cannot get a girlfriend without paying for it

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 473geo said:

And were you?

I knew lots of the girls in real life, knew then away from the bar scene. 

Seem how they operate .

An endless flow of foreigners, all getting loved up with them , guys looking for a long term girlfriend, lots of nice genuine guys, who all tried to keep in contact from back home, sending them money and the girls were on their 5 th boyfriend since he had gone home .

He comes to visit her for a holiday, and she jumps straight out of another guys bed and goes to the airport to meet him

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I knew lots of the girls in real life, knew then away from the bar scene. 

Seem how they operate .

An endless flow of foreigners, all getting loved up with them , guys looking for a long term girlfriend, lots of nice genuine guys, who all tried to keep in contact from back home, sending them money and the girls were on their 5 th boyfriend since he had gone home .

He comes to visit her for a holiday, and she jumps straight out of another guys bed and goes to the airport to meet him

Indeed many do, its a job, what about the ones that show up with the intention of catching a foreign husband, you never met them? 

50 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Indeed many do, its a job, what about the ones that show up with the intention of catching a foreign husband, you never met them? 

I cannot say that I have, all the ones that I have met dont even think about anything other than the very next thing that they have to do, let along e thinking about tomorrow or next week or the rest of their lives

35 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I cannot say that I have, all the ones that I have met dont even think about anything other than the very next thing that they have to do, let along e thinking about tomorrow or next week or the rest of their lives

I guess you were knocking around in the bars and at a time when the pickings were shall we say less than attractive :smile: 

8 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I guess you were knocking around in the bars and at a time when the pickings were shall we say less than attractive :smile: 

Yep, all those gorgeous 20 year olds, who just finished University , and got a job as a cashier in a bar, on that very day coincidentally enough , and decided to look for a foreign husband who hangs out in whore bars who is old enough to be her father, must have just passed me by

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yep, all those gorgeous 20 year olds, who just finished University , and got a job as a cashier in a bar, on that very day coincidentally enough , and decided to look for a foreign husband who hangs out in whore bars who is old enough to be her father, must have just passed me by

I was actually thinking of the pickings for the girls as you confirm  :smile: You see when I used to hang around in bars and was friendly with the girls, I was in my 30s, as were many of my Scandi and Italian friends. We were young, attractive, courteous, and monied. Similar to the OP - Not your scene obviously :smile:There are those that would have it we spoilt 'it' for those following on by being to generous and treating the girls like human beings!! Understand of course this was a 'select' area not Patong or Pattaya happy days :smile: We did occasionally get a few of the fatherly guys hanging with us they rang the bell and joined in, we encouraged them, good for business, if they were buying for the girls :smile:

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not saying it is true in this case, but in Thailand there is the "long con" where they give up short term gain to make it large later on. My ex wife did the long con on me, so I know of what I speak.

Helps if one doesn't let on how much money has and keeps saying one is poor. Offering to buy houses and cars for the beloved is a sure fire way to get long conned.

Yep! Experienced a "long-con" myself. I said to myself: Never again!
Remedy: These days, I only date a lady 2 to 3 weeks max. (long-con's not possible). I consider a 3 week relationship "long-time".
Works for me. Brings variety to my life. I missed a lot, while the 13 year "long-con" was played on me. Won't happen again.
Cheers.  

7 hours ago, 473geo said:

I was actually thinking of the pickings for the girls as you confirm  :smile: You see when I used to hang around in bars and was friendly with the girls, I was in my 30s, as were many of my Scandi and Italian friends. We were young, attractive, courteous, and monied. Similar to the OP - Not your scene obviously :smile:There are those that would have it we spoilt 'it' for those following on by being to generous and treating the girls like human beings!! Understand of course this was a 'select' area not Patong or Pattaya happy days :smile: We did occasionally get a few of the fatherly guys hanging with us they rang the bell and joined in, we encouraged them, good for business, if they were buying for the girls :smile:

Yes, those days and girls did indeed pass me by and that wasnt my scene .

I had spent most of my younger days in Japan , living and working there .

And the only way to get with the local girls , was to talk to them, rather than paying them .

I ended up meeting a young local girl , took her back to my country , got married and she worked in international finance .

I wonder how those guys who married bargirls in Thailand fared ?

Many of the girls are still probably working in those bars and the guys still probably frequent those bars . although these days, they are angry, bitter and twisted older guys..........not that I go to those bars either these days , I just stop by sometimes to watch sport on television 

12 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I don't want to sound harsh, but at 26 the best you can do in Thailand is a bargirl?

The only bright spot in all this that you will be thought life lessons early on, unlike some old guys who will never get a second chance.

As for being jealous, I am really not sure what of? You dating a bargirl?

Dont mean to sound harsh but make out im a guy who cant get girls in my own country haha

You seem bored with your life.. scrolling through online forums, behind your keyboard, giving it to people you dont know. I feel sorry for you bud. 

I went to Thailand and started speaking to a girl, I didnt go out looking for it. So, I guess no, not the best I can do. I'll put it down to timing.

Best of luck to you.

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not saying it is true in this case, but in Thailand there is the "long con" where they give up short term gain to make it large later on. My ex wife did the long con on me, so I know of what I speak.

Helps if one doesn't let on how much money has and keeps saying one is poor. Offering to buy houses and cars for the beloved is a sure fire way to get long conned.

Sorry to hear about that bud.

This is exactly the kind of advice I was looking for because if theres any con to be had from her it will be a long term one. We've talked a while and the messages are constant from her. I know she isnt talking to anyone else because she wouldnt have the time Lol. She hasnt asked for any money, I even offered testing her. 

What should I look out for/ be cautious of from your experience? 

She has pretty much finished building her own home on her aunts land so I dont need to worry about property.

Thank you in advance

Edited by Johny90
To thank

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Whether she is a nice person or not is besides the point, the point being is that she is a prostitiute

Thats one way of looking at it.. 

Then the other way could be the pure need for money because of poverty. Having children to feed and Thai men messing them about they might have no choice but to do this to provide for their family. 

I thought same way before reading up online. The luxury of living in the west, eh?

2 minutes ago, Johny90 said:

Then the other way could be the pure need for money because of poverty. Having children to feed and Thai men messing them about they might have no choice but to do this to provide for their family. 

I thought same way before reading up online. The luxury of living in the west, eh?

Johny, you got it all wrong.

I come from a "poor" country and women were not prostituting themselves like they do in Thailand.

This is a pure nonsense as Thailand is a richer country than where I come from.

It's just easier. Pure and simple. There are plenty of Thai women who had it tough, abandoned with a child, grew up dirt poor and still managed to make their own lives - on their own. I know one such woman in her 30's who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She has her own cooking school and just bought a house for 10mil in Bangkok. She's currently chatting with some Italian guy who wants to meet her.

I'm afraid you are too slow Johnny, but all I was saying you can do better than a prostitute in Thailand.

Good luck to you.

11 minutes ago, Johny90 said:

Or the girls that choose prostitution as a job, because they enjoy the lifestyle and the money .

Out every night , drinking , partying and earning good money .

All the excitement and gossip with their friends every night .

Thats preferable to working ten hours in a shop everyday .

There are plenty of non Thais , working in Thailand (with no visa)and they survive .

Although its difficult to make a lot of money in Thailand , its quite easy to earn enough to live

There are plenty of jobs available , its just that some girls would rather be prostitutes  , rather than getting a regular job

35 minutes ago, Johny90 said:

You seem bored with your life.. scrolling through online forums, behind your keyboard, giving it to people you dont know. I feel sorry for you bud. 

May I ask you a question ?

Are you also scrolling through forums and talking to people who you dont know from behind your keyboard ?

Or are you different ?

4 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I come from a "poor" country and women were not prostituting themselves like they do in Thailand.

It's just easier. Pure and simple. There are plenty of Thai women who had it tough, abandoned with a child, grew up dirt poor and still managed to make their own lives - on their own. I know one such woman in her 30's who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She has her own cooking school and just bought a house for 10mil in Bangkok. She's currently chatting with some Italian guy who wants to meet her.

I'm afraid you are too slow Johnny, but all I was saying you can do better than a prostitute in Thailand.

Good luck to you.

From what i see , the OP having difficulties getting woman in his home country. So the girl is like drop dead gorgeous to him..beautiful smile,tan skin etc et and this is the first time he goin to Thailand. I hope the second time he arrived in thailand he didnt falling in love at the first with another Bar Girl. I mean <deleted> he expect from those kind of girls , when he got great education &  great jobs and prefer to choose a hooker...i guess his mums are'nt very happy with that :))

Edited by NonthaburiBear

1 minute ago, NonthaburiBear said:

From what i see , the OP having difficulties getting woman in his home country. So the girl is like drop dead gorgeous to him..beautiful smile,tan skin etc et and this is the first time he goin to Thailand. I hope the second time he arrived in thailand he didnt falling in love at the first with another Bar Girl. I mean <deleted> he expect from those kind of girls , when he educate &  got great jobs and prefer to choose a hooker...i guess his mums are'nt very happy with that :))

Or maybe his family are not judgemental and if he is happy they are happy. 

1 minute ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:
4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Absolutely. That's why he is on this forum looking for advice instead of having one on one with his mom.....cuz she'd approve for sho

I must of missed the bit where he speaks about his mum

uous girls

18 hours ago, sanemax said:

Well, I didnt say that "its OK if a girl is a village bike and as long as she doesnt get paid for it" , although promiscuous girls like that are usually /always getting paid for it, hardly any put it around for free .

You did suggest that I have no idea what I am talking about, but having lived among prostitutes for years , there was even one time when everyone girl I knew was a whore , although now I have moved on from that, and now have normal acquaintances and there are distinct differences between prostitutes and non prostitutes .

If you believe that *nice, heart of gold , best friend, do anything for you* facade , the act that they put on, then that suggests that you do not really know them .

Even if you did have a relationship with them, they will always regard you as some pathetic guy who cannot get a girlfriend without paying for it

although promiscuous girls like that are usually /always getting paid for it, hardly any put it around for free .

You should have quit before posting that 55555555555555

Having known some "like that" I can safely disagree.

I never believed in that BS anyway, but I've known "good girls" and "bargirls" and prefer the bargirls that are nice as "good girls" don't, and I prefer a sure thing. Spent too much money trying with "good girls" for no result.

I know 2 types of women that I like. The platonic sort that are just for friendship and nothing more, and "sure things that are nice people". In Thailand I've met enough of the latter to have good memories.

Maybe so, but if I get what I want I don't care what they think about me, as long as they are good actresses.

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

uous girls

although promiscuous girls like that are usually /always getting paid for it, hardly any put it around for free .

You should have quit before posting that 55555555555555

Having known some "like that" I can safely disagree.

I never believed in that BS anyway, but I've known "good girls" and "bargirls" and prefer the bargirls that are nice as "good girls" don't, and I prefer a sure thing. Spent too much money trying with "good girls" for no result.

I know 2 types of women that I like. The platonic sort that are just for friendship and nothing more, and "sure things that are nice people". In Thailand I've met enough of the latter to have good memories.

Maybe so, but if I get what I want I don't care what they think about me, as long as they are good actresses.

The sure things that are good fun, great in bed are the way to go.

Really mate I wrote a similar post about 6 or 7 years ago ...deluding myself as you are. It is text book classic bar girl stuff. I really thought I had found the girl of my dreams. Naive beautiful...poor girl never had any opportunity. She worked in a bar because "she not have choi". They actually love the lifestyle. They love living in their shitty little one room apartments. No housework no cooking. Run now while u have the chance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 02/01/2018 at 1:50 AM, sanemax said:

May I ask you a question ?

Are you also scrolling through forums and talking to people who you dont know from behind your keyboard ?

Or are you different ?

A question in a forum..  I guess that seems normal. So, yes. 

A* for observation there sanemax but clearly I mean scrolling through forums and being rude or leaving harsh comments to try and get a reaction out of people you dont know.

The idea of forums is to advise/ share expereinces, advise and information. Leaving comments to 'try' and take the Mick out of someone you dont know... keyboard warrior?

2 minutes ago, Johny90 said:

A question in a forum..  I guess that seems normal. So, yes. 

A* for observation there sanemax but clearly I mean scrolling through forums and being rude or leaving harsh comments to try and get a reaction out of people you dont know.

The idea of forums is to advise/ share expereinces, advise and information. Leaving comments to 'try' and take the Mick out of someone you dont know... keyboard warrior?

No, "keyboard warriors" is a reference to people who are abusive and confrontational on forums , people who make threats online , but will not do it in real life , that is the definition of a keyboard warriors .

People ridiculing others are not keyboard warriors

On 02/01/2018 at 1:36 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Good luck to you.

Where are you from, if you dont mind me asking?

Ok, maybe in your country they dont.  But maybe the option isnt there for them? Thailand has a thriving sex trade. If you were a female who has two children and the father walker out and left you with nothing.. what would you do? Work on a farm for 150 bht a day or try to provide them with a better life with a potential of earning 2000 bht a day + drinks? 

Im not condoning it bud.. its all new to me. Im just trying to see both sides.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, "keyboard warriors" is a reference to people who are abusive and confrontational on forums , people who make threats online , but will not do it in real life , that is the definition of a keyboard warriors .

People ridiculing others are not keyboard warriors

I see from you quick reply your also in the same boat as the orginal post I commented against. 5555

Someone who comments with no helpful advise or suggestions and just trys to belittle the OP behind a computer screen..  keyboard warrior. Trys to entertain his boring life with a reaction as theres no possible positive comeback from his actions. 

A bit like what your trying to. Maybe take up chess bud. Kills hours of time. You can always play online against a computer if you have no one to play against. 

Yawnnn