Bride has kittens as groom turns up dressed as black guy with fuzzy hair!

rooster59

Bride has kittens as groom turns up dressed as black guy with fuzzy hair!

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GP8NstHeDsUrlhOxvs.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

A Thai bride nearly fainted as her husband to be came to their wedding dressed as a dark skinned guy with fuzzy black hair!

But it was all in good jest - groom Sakda Soithongmoon, 41, was just playing a character from Thai literature known as "Jao Ngoh".

And completing the fun during the wedding procession he arrived atop an auspicious albino buffalo. 

When bride Saowalak Sotnual, 27, had recovered her composure the two were then married, reported Thai Rath.

The reason for the dressing up? 

When the couple started dating six years ago Saowalak, a beauty parlor worker, joked that her boyfriend, a contractor, was so kind like the character in the classic Thai story of Sang Thong. 

Sakda, from Nakorn Pathom, brought 200,000 baht, a diamond ring and 12 baht weight of gold for the dowry and guests at the party in Ban Pong district of Ratchaburi enjoyed a 100 table Chinese style feast yesterday. 

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-29

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

If you did this in the states BLM would be on the Communist News Network screaming for the groom to be arrested. 

I found a picture of Jao Ngoh - He's pretty much black.

You're right though, BLM & CNN & all the other libtard networks would still be the ones having kittens over this.

DSC05917.jpg~c200

Edited by jaywalker

4 hours ago, jaywalker said:

You're right though, BLM & CNN & all the other libtard networks would still be the ones having kittens over this.

DSC05917.jpg~c200

There're a few fanatical lefties on here will be having whole litters of kittens.

Just now, jesimps said:
4 hours ago, jaywalker said:

DSC05917.jpg~c200

There're a few fanatical lefties on here will be having whole litters of kittens.

There's a lot.

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:
2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Don't be silly, the English don't write for Thai Rath.

It does not say anything about kittens in the Thai Rath headline.

You're right. Here's the Google translation.

"very similiar! Khan rambutans Do the bride shock I was really black, but kind." :clap2:

You're right. Here's the Google translation.

"very similiar! Khan rambutans Do the bride shock I was really black, but kind." :clap2:

Lol.... it translated “ngok” which is slang for both rambutans and thai folk with black frizzy hair, notably the forest dwelling Maniq people of the south.

Sent from my house using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, rooster59 said:

But it was all in good jest - groom Sakda Soithongmoon, 41, was just playing a character from Thai literature known as "Jao Ngoh".

So it's a bit of croc this article. No story at all really. No racist overtones as the headline would suggest.

4 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

That's his real face I think. I don't think it's offensive.

Of course it is not offensive, nor has he blackened himself, but it does say, "dressed as black guy", which is presumably what the righties have picked up on and assume would upset people, as blackface does.

49 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Of course it is not offensive, nor has he blackened himself, but it does say, "dressed as black guy", which is presumably what the righties have picked up on and assume would upset people, as blackface does.

I will remember for future reference that Keiran is humor challenged