mobile service providers

keith101

I thought the Government had brought in law stopping mobile service providers from taking your money while you still had a valid time remaining for our credit , if they did its obvious that their just doing what ever they like because even though my validation doesn't run out until the end of June 2018 they just keep ripping me off of over 200 baht every month .

I’m not sure of your circumstances but when I leave Thailand my wife goes online and suspends my service so Dtac doesn’t “eat my money” as she calls it. My sim and account stay valid until I return in a few months and I still have the nominal ฿37 or whatever amount was remaining after my last top up. I’m happy for the savings but better yet she’s happy we’re not “paying for nothing”.
Not sure if that helps.

1 minute ago, KMartinHandyman said:

I’m not sure of your circumstances but when I leave Thailand my wife goes online and suspends my service so Dtac doesn’t “eat my money” as she calls it. My sim and account stay valid until I return in a few months and I still have the nominal ฿37 or whatever amount was remaining after my last top up. I’m happy for the savings but better yet she’s happy we’re not “paying for nothing”.
Not sure if that helps.

True just takes whatever credit is there at the end of each month and i was sure the GOVT made a law against it .

19 minutes ago, keith101 said:

True just takes whatever credit is there at the end of each month and i was sure the GOVT made a law against it .

Do you have a package that you need to top up every month (so many minutes and/or data). That is the only way I can think of for them to be taking anything out of the balance.

My granddaughter has a prepaid True line without a package and they only deduct the calls or data used.