Dance Schools In Pattaya

Agenda

Hi,

I asked about dance classes in Pattaya before, though in wrong community forum.

I've managed to find two dance schools.

One in North Pattaya, close to Classical Inn. They have there ballet and jazz classes, but only kids in classes.

Second is opposite to Banglamung Fire Brigade, close to Sukumvit. There funky, jazz, hip-hop, ballet, thai classical dance. But they also have no open groups and private classes are rather expensive. Anybody wants to take classes? We can make a group, so the price of classes will be lower.

Or maybe you know another dance studio that has open groups?

Anyone interested in bellydance? I'm so bored to practice it alone :o

It's so bad by now, it seems that all I need could be found in Bangkok only. But I don't think I want to go there and back like 2-3 times a week.

• 4 years later...
<br />Nobody dancing? <br />I know there are mostly guys on this forum, but there are Ladies forum, so I guess there are some who read this message... Sad that nobody wants to study new dances or practice more.<br />
<br /><br /><br /> Hi! I currently live in South Pattaya and I'm trying to study different dances as well. I wanted to start a hip hop class, but didn't know how to get started. I also have done belly dancing and would like to continue working with that as well as other forms of dancing. I am tired of dancing by myself in my bedroom mirror lol. If your interested in practicing with me you can email me at [email protected] or look me up on facebook by using the same email address. I recommend to message me on facebook because I am usually on facebook. :)

• 11 months later...