Anyone In Maenam Want Wireless?

katyb

Hi

I'm in Maenam for 3 months and wireless would be really useful for me. I've spoken with a guy at Ichiwawa and their service currently doesn't run as far down as Maenam, but they are keen to extend it. He said if we could get another three people interested in taking their service for 3 months +, then they would send down an engineer to take a look.

If anyone is interested, please would you PM me with your details and hopefully we can it started!

Many thanks

Kate

Hi

I'm in Maenam for 3 months and wireless would be really useful for me. I've spoken with a guy at Ichiwawa and their service currently doesn't run as far down as Maenam, but they are keen to extend it. He said if we could get another three people interested in taking their service for 3 months +, then they would send down an engineer to take a look.

If anyone is interested, please would you PM me with your details and hopefully we can it started!

Many thanks

Kate

i live between Chaweng and Bohput and it does not reach here either, so much hope for you in Maenam, would be great if it gets going but other posts have said it is slow and has problems so i would be wary just yet.

Hi

Many thanks

Kate

i live between Chaweng and Bohput and it does not reach here either, so much hope for you in Maenam, would be great if it gets going but other posts have said it is slow and has problems so i would be wary just yet.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=94238&st=0 this is the thread on page 3 about i fi hotspots check it out there is a place in Maenam

Many thanks for your posts.

I had seen previous posts about Ichiwawa but was hoping it may have improved.

I really wanted to get wireless in my bungalow as I have to work several hours a day and need to be online. I can get online near my bungalow at the moment - but not in it. I know, I'm hoping!

Oh well I guess you can't have everything. It was worth asking. I'd still be interested if anyone in Maenam would like to meet the Ichiwawa engineer with me - still looking for three volunteers. They are willing to come out and see what they can do but only if its worth their while.

I realise it may be a little expensive, but I need to run my business so if anyone else is in the same boat, please PM me.

Kate