Junta ‘unfazed’ by plunge in popularity

rooster59

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

WHen you fight selectively and sparing those closed and aligned to you, it is no effort nor solution. In fact, it is the worst kind of corruption. 

Thanks Eric for your support  I just leave the argument at that He thinks he is right and he maybe is But they sure have  along way to go to fix this corruption in Thailand  I wish them the best of luck

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

Thanks Eric for your support  I just leave the argument at that He thinks he is right and he maybe is But they sure have  along way to go to fix this corruption in Thailand  I wish them the best of luck

Corruption will never be fixed in Thailand,or Asia for that matter, nobody has ever tried (maybe China for the 'wrong' people), they see nothing wrong in it, it is cultural, might is right.

14 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Just saying as it is mate. You simply can’t fight corruption by having corrupt leaders. Leaders must show by example to be themselves incorruptible to send the correct vision to the citizens. Corruption agencies and the law must be non partisan and not be used by the government. This goes to non elected and elected governments who are serious about fighting corruption. 

13 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Corruption will never be fixed in Thailand,or Asia for that matter, nobody has ever tried (maybe China for the 'wrong' people), they see nothing wrong in it, it is cultural, might is right.

Yeah ur right again It is entrenched into Thai society for 100 s of years and prob will be for 100s more But many western countries are corrupt also So we should just not point the finger at Thailand I always thought America is corrupt but it is more at the top for them The ordinary American people are very honest and good people Take note of the President they got now lol

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Just saying as it is mate. You simply can’t fight corruption by having corrupt leaders. Leaders must show by example to be themselves incorruptible to send the correct vision to the citizens. Corruption agencies and the law must be non partisan and not be used by the government. This goes to non elected and elected governments who are serious about fighting corruption. 

Its funny you know Eric People look to their leaders as role models but sadly the role models are not what they suppose to be or stand for Sends out bad vibes Corruption is like cancer Once it starts it hard to stop I read a story about Ulysses S Grant President of United States  During the civil war he was a hero to the nation They say he was the most popular man in his time after the Civil War He became President and he had one of the most corrupt governments  in Americas history Scandal after scandal cost millions So does that not tell you even heros can be corrupted

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Kicking out corruption . . . Possible in Thailand, EL, or just a silly pipe dream? . . . which reminds me - I must get some more backy this week . . . these crumbs don't half clog the pipe; a Sherlock Holmes one, of course, whilst I'm solving this case.

Edited by Ossy
meaning

58 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Kicking out corruption . . . Possible in Thailand, EL, or just a silly pipe dream? . . . which reminds me - I must get some more backy this week . . . these crumbs don't half clog the pipe; a Sherlock Holmes one, of course, whilst I'm solving this case.

Quite true. Easier to eradicate corruption when you have consistency in elected government. Thailand is a basket case in eradicating corruption because more corrupted forces keep plotting to ensure democracy don’t have a chance. 

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Quite true. Easier to eradicate corruption when you have consistency in elected government. Thailand is a basket case in eradicating corruption because more corrupted forces keep plotting to ensure democracy don’t have a chance. 

Trough removal is treason. Champagne for my friends, real pain for my enemies. 

Edited by soalbundy