Have Dinner 50 meters above Bangkok

I was wondering when this was going to come to Bangkok.  Rate seems ok I guess as I'll probably try it for 5,000 baht, but 1 hour for a 4 course meal seems just a little on the short side.  90 minutes I would think would be more appropriate.  It would be nice to spend 60 minutes eating the 4 courses and then 30 minutes relaxing and enjoying the view.  I hope, but kind of doubt they'll have an open bar as that'd make the rate a bit more reasonable.

Far too expensive to even think of that, for my wife, som and myself that’s be 15000 baht! I’d rather go tot he Chinese buffet in baiyoke on the (if I remember correctly) 74th floor and look out the window, that’d only cost 2,250 for the 3 of us and we get to see further across bangkok too with the 360 degree revolving platform outside.

13 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Far too expensive to even think of that, for my wife, som and myself that’s be 15000 baht! I’d rather go tot he Chinese buffet in baiyoke on the (if I remember correctly) 74th floor and look out the window, that’d only cost 2,250 for the 3 of us and we get to see further across bangkok too with the 360 degree revolving platform outside.

We did that - there is a choice between 3 or 4 different buffets at different floors (all 70+).It was good, but not as good as their breakfast.

Archived