90 day report by wife

Hi,

I am having problems with the 90 day online reporting. It keeps telling me to complete all boxes marked red. I have done it many times 

completing it correctly,but it still says the same thing. 

Has anybody else had this issue?

If I can't sort it by tonight,can my wife take my passport to ChaengWattana tomorrow and do my 90 day report on my behalf?

Or do I have to go myself?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

tks for reply  allane.

I have just dowonloaded the tm7 form to fill in and next to the photo attached location it says 'applicant must submit the application in person' unless disabled or handicapped.

can you please confirm if this is indeed enforced.

1 hour ago, kptravel said:

am having problems with the 90 day online reporting. It keeps telling me to complete all boxes marked red. I have done it many times 

completing it correctly,but it still says the same thing. 

Has anybody else had this issue?

Re you sure you have used uppercase letters in all the places they are required?

1 hour ago, kptravel said:

I am having problems with the 90 day online reporting. It keeps telling me to complete all boxes marked red. I have done it many times completing it correctly,but it still says the same thing. 

Did you tick the boxes for gender and "By (Transportation)" 

Are you sure you did everything with a by it.

@ubonjoe /brittim

tks for your replies. 

did all as requested on their site. i have checked and double checked for caps & possible missed  sections. 

I have tried for a few days now. i will give it one more try now. I will let you know if it works.

tks for sending the correct form ubj. much appreciated.

17 hours ago, allane said:

Anyone can deliver a form, which you have signed, to Immigration. Immigration requires either your signature or your presence. They do not accept someone else walking in to tell them where you live.

Unless it's an agent paying them a commission.

It's also acceptable for people to report on-line or by mail. These methods do not involve the physical presence of the reportee. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jossthaifarang said:

How do you report address without TM 47?

You are not reporting your address. You are doing  a report that you are staying longer than 90 days in the country.

In the case mentioned they use the records they already have to do the new report.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

90 day reporting is all computerized now so all you need is your passport with the prior report form stapled within. 

You are absolutely correct.  My wife does the reporting and only needs my passport with the previous 90 day document attached.

17 hours ago, allane said:

Anyone can deliver a form, which you have signed, to Immigration. Immigration requires either your signature or your presence. They do not accept someone else walking in to tell them where you live.

My wife has reported for me on occasion.  I never sign a form just hand over the passport and say 90 day. This is at Buriram I assume other offices may vary as appears common here. 

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

On Samui there is no form to fill in you just write your address on a piece of paper and hand it in with your passport and yes anyone can submit another persons passport and address confirmation

I just give them my passport, no need for adress on piece of paper, they know were you live. 

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

90 day reporting is all computerized now so all you need is your passport with the prior report form stapled within. 

Yes, in Pattaya I send my driver to do the 90 day report. I don't fill out any TM47 form or do anything other than give him my passport with the last report stapled in it. Never had an problem.

18 hours ago, allane said:

Not sure what you mean by this. As I said, I send my driver with my passport. I'm not present, I haven't signed anything, no forms submitted and no one is telling anyone where I live.  Immigrations staples in the 90 day report confirmation and my driver brings back my passport.

Edited by Suradit69

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

My wife has done most of my 90 day reports. I always did a TM47 form for her to take with her. When she did my last report they gave it back to her.

Anyone can do the report for you. I always send my servant to do mine.

12 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Khon Kaen still require a TM.47 for your 90 day report

Hat Yai requires TM.47 and all the copies as for an extension escept the bankletter. Before in Nakhon Pathom for quiet some years only passport with previous 90-days-receipt.