Chiang Mai Photographic Group's 10th Anniversary Exhibition

Greenside

Just a heads up if you are in the North Country, our 10th Anniversary Exhibition opens on Saturday Jan 20th at Central Plaza, Chiangmai Airport.  You'll find us on the 4th floor adjacent to the S&P restaurant by one of the entrances to the movie theatre food court area.  120 images by 27 members new and old and, as one of the only people who has seen the show in its entirety, I can safely say it's one of our best to date and definitely worth making the effort to see if you are in town.  Here's a poster with the details:

Michaël Martinho_Poster.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Your Photo Exhibition is a part of our annual Chiang Mai visit. First found you by accident in Airport Central Plaza. Several years there, then you moved to Maya for several years. 2018 you moved back to Airport Central Plaza. What's up with 2019? Let the word out! Hopefully you use a venue other than "Facebook". We refuse to use Facebook.

I've been doing "google" searches for "2019 Chiang Mai Photograhic Group" periodically but nothing.

Best regards, Brenda

greetings to Muffy, Dan C. and Dimitri

The CMPG is alive and thriving, thanks.  There is a Facebook page but, like you I hate FB and never go there.  Our home is cmphotogroup.com.

Next year's show will be at Airport Plaza from January 26th to February 10th.  The actual location is still to be confirmed, but the dates are set and there are 117 pictures being framed as I write.  This year, we are pleased to welcome ChivaCare and Rimping Supermarkets to our team of sponsors along with PhotoBug, River Market and, of course Central Plaza.

Here's a sneak preview of one of the poster that will start to appear around town in the New Year...

Poster 2019-2.jpg

Archived