Arm ache

tgeezer

It feels as though I have pulled my arm out of its socket, like a toothache the constant pain is annoying me. I think that I did it by trying to improve my morning jerks to pushups from the ground, hither to I stated with arms stretched and didn’t go all the way down. Then a few days later on Tuesday I went to the golf range and for a change, slammed the club into the mat, (hitting down). On Thursday I was aware of a little pain but played golf anyway and got some nice drives with a very light grip and letting the club pull me to a good ‘trophy pose’ finish.  Since then, four days, including a 10K run on Sunday It has been a real annoyance.  Since the pain was an ache and not really debilitating I thought that it was more psychological and would be no problem.  Warming up before running I was more aware of the weight pulling down but thought that I should run in spite of it because the running would occupy my mind and I must say that was the case.  It was murderous immediately after the run but improved a little after a few hours and after taking a ‘Voltarin’ pill.     

I am taking a rest for two or three days, it isn’t painful now, even typing is possible so I hope that it will get better, I just wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem and had it diagnosed.  

No movement restrictions at all, in fact at its worse after my run there was no position in which I can put my arm which is comfortable. It’s in the shoulder mainly but also in the biceps and elbow at times. I have sat on my ass all day today with no pain except after a practice golf swing I had the feeling that it could flare up again. I remember a doctor telling me about pain if it hurts when you do that don’t do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived