Search operation underway for Irishman who is missing in Thailand

webfact

3 hours ago, Elkski said:

So the guy had cash and left his passport and one card in the room?   Do all you expats  always take your passport everywhere?   I rarely take mine out for the night.   Or even anytime.   I thought a photo copy was ok to have in the wallet?    Best wishes this story has a happy ending!!

I don’t take it everywhere, but I sure as hell don’t leave it in the bathroom when I go out. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Shameful, callous and insensitive comment. I hope you never turn up in my neck of the woods.

Oh rubbish. Nobody had made a comment. I didn't have much time, but hoped to kick start and draw a little attention to the topic. Since my post the topic has drawn several views and attracted a lot of attention. Which is what is needed when trying to locate someone. 

So shut your trap and stay in your own neck of the woods. it's far too beneath my high  standards to even contemplate visiting. 

6 hours ago, Acemaker said:

I have seen alot more Jocks, Taffs, and Roast Beefs in that state than i have Irish.

Really, well all our experiences differ, although I might agree on one of your selections.

Perhaps he went to the races.

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

Oh rubbish. Nobody had made a comment. I didn't have much time, but hoped to kick start and draw a little attention to the topic. Since my post the topic has drawn several views and attracted a lot of attention. Which is what is needed when trying to locate someone. 

So shut your trap and stay in your own neck of the woods. it's far too beneath my high  standards to even contemplate visiting. 

I think of you as either an ignorant Leo drinker, or more the case these days, as our professional Troll Team busy deflecting any and everything that might reflect badly on Thailand. I can understand it is a job but I also give you less credence than a Leo swiller. Now you want people to “shut their trap”, why not take your own advice and shut yours.

Cheers

2 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

I think of you as either an ignorant Leo drinker, or more the case these days, as our professional Troll Team busy deflecting any and everything that might reflect badly on Thailand. I can understand it is a job but I also give you less credence than a Leo swiller. Now you want people to “shut their trap”, why not take your own advice and shut yours.

Cheers

No, not people. Only 1 troll that made a nasty uncalled for comment when I was trying my best to draw attention to the plight of this poor man. Now speakeasy has balls and can speak for himself. 

Quite frankly sir knight, it's none of your business. 

On 23/01/2018 at 1:39 PM, sklmeeera said:

Exactly . And whats the point in coming all the way to Thailand to be responsible . ? Cant you do that in Luton . I think you are in the wrong frigging country everyone else is here for the drinking and whoring .

It was about time you said something sensible.

:)

15 hours ago, Acemaker said:

The English drink far more than the Irish especially here, grow up Knob !

And your basis for this statement is..........?

Excluding the obvious point that there's more of them.