As I read POPPERS INHALANT ARE NOT FORBIDDEN IN THAILAND

CHAmi

hello guys,

I'm not gay but I love sex with poppers and I found on the official Thai narcotic division this information:

http://narcotic.fda.moph.go.th/english/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/emergency-decree_Inhalant1990.pdf

As i understand it's not forbidden to get poppers but is forbidden to use it like a drug. isn't it? 

thanks for your help cause I'm French and I not understand all as you can...

cheers,

any help?

Section 12. Producers of volatile substances shall display pictures, signs, or statements on the container or package containing such substances in order to warn the use of such volatile substances in accordance with the rules, means and conditions stated in the Ministerial Regulations.

Section 13. Importers of volatile substances shall display pictures, signs, or statements on the container or package containing such substances in order to warn the use of such volatile substances in accordance with the rules, means and conditions stated in the Ministerial Regulations.

Section 14. Volatile substances which are to be sold must contain complete pictures, signs or statements which producers or importers put it on the container or package under section 12 or section 13.

5Section 15. No person shall dispose of volatile substances to a person of less than eighteen years of age unless an educational institute dispenses such substances for learning and teaching purposes.

Section 16. No person shall dispose of, provide, or give volatile substances to a person whom is known to be a volatile substance addict or should be known to be a volatile substance addict.

Section 17. No person shall use any volatile substances to satisfy physical or mental desire by inhaling or sniffing or any other means.

Section 18. No person shall encourage, convince, persuade or induce other persons to use volatile substances to satisfy physical or mental desire by inhaling or sniffing or any other means.

Section 19. The competent officials shall have power to go into the producing, importing, selling, or storing places during the working hours in order to inspect the enforcement of this Emergency Decree and in the case where it is believed that there is a breach of this Emergency Decree, such officials may seize the volatile substances, containers, packaging containing volatile substances or any relevant documents for the use of prosecution.

During the operation of competent official under paragraph one, producer, importer or seller and other persons involving in the production, importation and sale in the producing, importing, selling, or storing places shall facilitate the official as appropriate.

6Section 20. During the operation of competent officials, he or she must present his or her Identification card when being requested by the involved persons.

The competent Identification card shall be in accordance with the Notification stipulated by the Minister.

Section 21. During the operation, competent officials shall be officials under the Criminal Code.

Section 22. Producer, importer or seller of volatile substances who fail to comply with section 12, section 13 or section 14 shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to a fine of twenty thousand baht or to both.

Section 23. Any person who violates section 15 shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to a fine of forty thousand baht or to both.

Section 23/1. Any person who violates section 16 shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years or to a fine of sixty thousand baht or to both.

Section 24. Any person who violates section 17 shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to a fine of forty thousand baht or to both.

1Section 24/1. Any person who violates section 18 shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to a fine of forty thousand baht or to both.

If the violation under paragraph one was done to any persons who are under the age of eighteen, that person shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years or to a fine of sixty thousand baht or to both.

Section 24/2. Any person who uses volatile substances to satisfy physical or mental desire and volunteers to receive treatment in the medical establishment prior to the violation appeared to the competent officials, administrative officials, or policemen and has followed the Rule on the acceptance to treatment, treatment and caring of volatile substances addicts in such medical establishment and has received a certified letter from the competent official assigned by the Minister, in such case, that person shall be exculpated. This shall not include any violation committed after the voluntary treatment.

Section 25. Any person who obstructs or does not provide facilities for the competent officials under section 19 paragraph two shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one month or to a fine of a thousand baht or to both.

Section 25 bis. In the case where volatile substances are seized under section 19 paragraph one or under any other laws and there is no case prosecution because it does not appear that any person is the wrongdoer and the attorney orders no further inspection or because the attorney orders not to prosecute the case and if no person claims that he or she is the owner of such volatile substances within ninety days from the date of seizure, such volatile substances shall belong to the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Public Health or any person assigned by the Ministry shall destroy or utilize the substances in accordance with the rules stipulated by Ministry of Public Health.

If a person claiming that he or she is the owner under paragraph one illustrates to the Committee that he or she is the true owner and does not connive at the wrongdoing, the Committee shall return such volatile substances to the owner if such substances are still in the custody of the competent officials.

Section 25 tri. In the case where there is a prosecution on the wrongdoing involving volatile substances and there is no argument over the types, categories or package size of the volatile substances, if the Court of First Instance rules or orders for seizure under the Criminal Code or other laws and there is no proposal stating that the true owner does not connive at the wrongdoing within thirty days from the date that the Court has ruled or ordered for seizure, the Ministry of Public Health or any person assigned by the Ministry shall destroy or utilize the substances in accordance with the rules stipulated by Ministry of Public Health.

Why would you post this in " Gay People in Thailand "  ?

If I have a question concerning people with big noses that stand too close to me when they talk and have way, way to much garlic on their breath, should I search the answer on a French expat forum?

because only my gay friends love poppers like me... my straight friends just sometimes...then I m sure the subject interest pretty much more gays than straights... and I just want to know if my understand is right....(don't be hypocrite please, if you are gay you know how much gays love poppers)...

Edited by CHAmi

5 hours ago, CHAmi said:

because only my gay friends love poppers like me... my straight friends just sometimes...then I m sure the subject interest pretty much more gays than straights... and I just want to know if my understand is right....(don't be hypocrite please, if you are gay you know how much gays love poppers)...

"if you are gay you know how much gays love poppers"

if you know french,

you know how much they love to eat garlic,

stand far too close when they talk,

have big noses

and love stereotypes.

Poppers eat holes in your brain, your mind probably resembles Gruyere cheese by now

Au Revoir

Edited by isaanbanhou

ha ha ha..sorry but you are not honest..and I'm with you most oaf French love garlic , yes it's true...it's not an offense it's just reality... do you have problem with fact of society? ha ha ha..gays love poppers it's not a scoop.. or maybe only for you .but don't worry and be happy..life is beautifull... :)

https://www.liveabout.com/what-you-need-know-about-poppers-and-gay-sex-1411880

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/poppers-how-gay-culture-bottled-a-formula-that-has-broken-down-boundaries-a6828466.html

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/07/poppers-ban-uk-april-liquid-gold-john-addy

http://www.michaelshouse.com/drug-addiction/poppers-gay-community/

Enough or you need more fact of reality ?

Edited by CHAmi

19 minutes ago, CHAmi said:

ha ha ha..sorry but you are not honest..and I'm with you most oaf French love garlic , yes it's true...it's not an offense it's just reality... do you have problem with fact of society? ha ha ha..gays love poppers it's not a scoop.. or maybe only for you .but don't worry and be happy..life is beautifull... :)

https://www.liveabout.com/what-you-need-know-about-poppers-and-gay-sex-1411880

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/poppers-how-gay-culture-bottled-a-formula-that-has-broken-down-boundaries-a6828466.html

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/07/poppers-ban-uk-april-liquid-gold-john-addy

http://www.michaelshouse.com/drug-addiction/poppers-gay-community/

Enough or you need more fact of reality ?

Extensive research into the use of poppers in gay sex... and from a 'straight' guy with lots of gay friends... hmmm.  Come out the closet man.... like you say, its the gays like the poppers... and so if you like them so much.......

Sorry friend but in the middle of electro and techno music we are many straight who use poppers to boost MDMA effect and we are many straight who dance with gays with womens or lesbian... but I still say generally they're  less straight men using poppers for sex... in my band we are 3 or 4 straight who like that...maybe because our girls love it too... sorry jack but for the moment I'm not attract by balls and sausage even I  respect difference... we are in 2018...do you know that?

Anyway...can you just tell me if in this text of law you read something talking about "it s forbidden to get inhalant"? or it's just sniffing that is forbidden ? thanks you ...

Edited by CHAmi

This is a discussion of an ILLEGAL recreational drug.   Variants of the substance are permitted with a doctor's prescription.   The discussion is about recreational use, not medical use.

//CLOSED//