Last note from murdered Italian to Thai wife: "You said it was love. But you just wanted my money"

webfact

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Yes but you see it more often by large age gap relations (not all of course before i get crucified here for telling it as it is). Good real large age gap relations exists but its like winning the lottery everyone talks about it but few actually win. 

In almost all of these stories where an g/f wife kills her husband there is a large age gap and the lady is after the money.

Only thing i can say about this.. be careful.. evaluate your relationship to see if your just a meal ticket or if she genuinely wants to stay with you. 

Then the old (and told many times) saying make sure your not worth more dead then alive. 

I really hope the ex wife and this French guy get the harshest punishment there is. 

Um, difficult to give advice here.  Are we not in many ways all a meal ticket (if we are the only one working and generating the family money)  and isn't that what the breadwinner always is? I think it harsh to say, as many do say, that all Thai women are after a meal ticket for life.  In almost all these relationships, the western man is a far better generator of funds for the family than the lady or her family.  I have never had any problem with that.  As to how that may translate into 'love', well I have always thought that the western  notion of love is a relatively recent  and localised (to the west) concept and that most of the World has a very different view of how two people co exist in a family setting  and I doubt that the word 'love' is ever or hardly mentioned or considered..   I stick to the old adage, "come to Asia by all means, find the lady of your dreams, but leave your western head behind". 

45 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

How many is ALL? If they are fine why ALL? 

because over 20 years in thailand i have had a few relationships.

and oddly none of them have been gold diggers, all have had careers, have been of similar age and interests too.

You should listen to my story??it was the best trap ever except I escaped it despite the lavish life style offered to me and Sports Benz etc etc...all my mates said am stupid to reject that offer .She has even bought lots of gold and told her family it was all my gift to her???Still I did a runner..I smelled a Big Rat there??

22 minutes ago, Scabo said:

Oh my god.

This sounds like my ex-wife to the letter.

Thankfully I listened to my mates that told me to" walk away you're not going to win in Thailand "

and what does 'winning' actually look like ? 

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You've been lucky then. IME, every relationship involving a Thai lady, whatever her background, where the husband is farang - and I know British, American,  German and French spouses of Thai ladies, has had problems around money.

Doesn't matter it seems of the background - some were former whores, some weren't. Some were well educated post graduate degrees, some only went to senior school. 

The common denominator was issues about spending, usually behind the husband's back or contrary to what had been agreed. Many agree their wives could spend x amount on a property, a vehicle, designer handbag, gold, jewels or whatever. The shit hits the fan when they find out that double has been spent or money taken behind their back. When found out the Thais resort to the usual response of lying or talking contradictory gibberish; or if that fails, changing the subject, rowing and then sulking and sour.

Many of those relationships still exist, because the husbands do love their wives and have become used to this behavior and put controls on them to prevent excesses. A few have divorced because the husband wasn't patient, tolerant or simply had enough.

Thais, are, as we see plenty examples, driven by money. They want it, want to spend it however they want, and don't want to have any accountability or responsibility for their actions. 

Generalizations based on stereo typing are not the safest or necessarily totally accurate. Of course there may be many different types out there. Just from my experience, over many years, and many types from many backgrounds this is one common characteristic.

Thankfully only a very small percentage murder.

That foreigners in LOS are all in a sudden in the way of their Thai tiracs, seems to be more common than many people would have thought. 

I'm volunteering from time to time and might have some insight. It's not something where I can say that I'm proud of. I wish life wouldn't be like that. 

To keep the gentleman's privacy, the story started somewhere in a European country, where a very rich and blue-blooded man met a Thai girl/woman and fell in love with her innocent looks. 

The HiSo man didn't know much about Thailand and the bargirls in general, but his decision to marry her changed his life forever and gone were the times where jet-setting was his life and money wasn't even a topic.

He fell in love with the waitress, then moved to a location in Thailand where he's totally in her hands. No foreigners even close by and the game began. Of course could he not communicate with anybody else than his wife, in a language that can hardly be called English. More Tinglish.

What the man didn't know about his wife was very strange. The farmer's daughter wasn't just smoking Jaba, she's most of the time hanging out with the local, let's call them the mafia. Dangerous people.

His wife had the idea to buy her a shop, which he did. And the local gangsters had free beverages and a place to stay. 

Of course, was she never making any money, that would be new. More drugs and drug deals were made with his money and more and more people smelled it. He didn't know if a car that hit him on his noble horse on the highway was wanted, but the thoughts were there.

One day the BIB came and arrested her. Life wasn't difficult enough and he had a stroke when his endless seeming money somehow ended. He didn't know how to handle her "comeback" and tried all to recover from his sickness.

Did anybody care that he's such a nice guy? Nope, nobody near him was even trying to be good to him and he knew it. Two dogs became his kids and he couldn't live without them anymore. His biggest problem seemed to be how to make sure that nobody will sell the land again. Left were a lot of photos from a life full of friends, fun, and money. He gave up all for one woman who'd enough time in prison to think about how to get rid of him.  

I'm glad that I'd never met this evil woman and I know that there are quite a lot out there. They're out there to get you. I truly hope that nobody in this beautiful country will suffer from such an evil woman, who never ever loved the guy she married. Be safe out there and trust yourself. 

Edited by jenny2017

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

"She slashed the French mans face not long ago after he tried to force his way into her house."

That seems fair enough to me.

Got to wonder, if what you say is correct, whether the Thai woman or the French guy was the more dangerous of these two.

I would be wary of either of them, even more so if they're together. Just a guess but it's likely he's a yabba addict too. (There's a lot of yabba in Lamrang). What I'm not sure of is if they're more dangerous before or after they've taken it.

11 minutes ago, Dumbfounded said:

I would be wary of either of them, even more so if they're together. Just a guess but it's likely he's a yabba addict too. (There's a lot of yabba in Lamrang). What I'm not sure of is if they're more dangerous before or after they've taken it.

. More dangerous when on it, pretty similar to other hard drugs. But drugs aren't the reason for killing others, for such people. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

It said: "You said it was love. But you just wanted my money. I never met anybody as bad as you"

"yes but I did love your money very much.  Sooooo much until I realised this handsome Frenchman had more money!"

4 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

It's easy to suss out the golddiggers.

Yes you are right, these girls are very good at sussing out the cheap Charlies too.  I guess it is all to do with your take on life in general.  You rarely see multi millionaires in the west with ugly women on their arms and looking at most of them, it ain't for their looks.  They all know that but choose to see it as a perk for being rich.  The girls have the perk of being born beautiful so everyone is a winner.

For the rest of us it is about attraction, lust, love and finding someone on the same page as you.  Neither have to prove anything and actually there are plenty of good people out there.  You reap what you sow

Amazing how many quite intelligent guys I have known seem to fall for these rather hard-faced, a bit older, and uneducated Thai women. I meet them a couple of years down the line, and they have become unquestioning and obedient 'lap dogs' speaking pidgin English, but still hardly a word of Thai, being told when to sit, when to stand, and when to find 'Mr Wallet', as it's time to go out and buy more crap.

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Yes but you see it more often by large age gap relations (not all of course before i get crucified here for telling it as it is). Good real large age gap relations exists but its like winning the lottery everyone talks about it but few actually win. 

In almost all of these stories where an g/f wife kills her husband there is a large age gap and the lady is after the money.

Only thing i can say about this.. be careful.. evaluate your relationship to see if your just a meal ticket or if she genuinely wants to stay with you. 

Then the old (and told many times) saying make sure your not worth more dead then alive. 

I really hope the ex wife and this French guy get the harshest punishment there is. 

If guilty, it should be the long drop for both. 

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

21 year age gap between me and my Thai partner, nearly 9 years together, is that long enough to guarantee she genuinely wants to stay, or is she in it for the "long haul"?  She's going to get just about everything when I cark it, so maybe she's just the patient type?

Given that you see twenty-something girls looking for a 60+ man with a pension, this is very likely.

Tell her there has been a financial situation and she will get nothing when you die and see what happens.

5 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I would prefer to have "Honey what do you for money" carved on my tomb stone.

Honey can you please give me your last tax slips, the yellow one, I just need your tax number, before we go on ...  

5 hours ago, CGW said:

The Thai interpretation of love is a little different than the one we are indoctrinated with, takes a while to come to that realization, the learning can be very costly both in emotions and hard cash!

I don't think the Thai interpretation of love is much different. You make the mistake so many make; the women in these stories were not in love.

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Given that you see twenty-something girls looking for a 60+ man with a pension, this is very likely.

Tell her there has been a financial situation and she will get nothing when you die and see what happens.

some years ago, when I was young, I've said always, I'm divorced 2 times and have to take care for 6 kids, my useless sister father and mother,  now I escaped, but sure I understand you love me, can you gimme me 500 for few Beers please ... worked always.

Edited by blubb
typo