Foreigner denies killing Rambo the dog in South Pattaya street as top brass cops take interest

snoop1130

6 hours ago, BEngBKK said:

Yes.... Newer Beat a dog.... Much better to beat your wife or children.... NEWER a dog.

Its much cheaper to beat the living daylights out of the "not my dog" owner  that to harm a hair of the sacred soi dog !

Street dogs is dangerous running after motorbikes and curse accident  here where I live we have over 20 street dogs there barking at walking people 

Street dogs are just another Thai dumping when they get tried of take care 

It is the Thai people there curse this problem and if a dog attack me or my family I will kill the dog too

Stop giving food to the dogs and take them away 

Streets will be more safe 

Soi dog killed probably because it had attacked somebody, had rabies or was just a noisy pest barking, peeing shitting all over the place and chasing bikes and cars. It will always look like, and be, a third world undeveloped country until they can deal with this problem, but many do not even see it as a problem. Perpetrator should claim self defense. The feeders should be arrested for making the situation worse.

A little girl in my neighborhood got bitten by a mutt the other day; tore up a terrible wound on her calf. When we confronted the farang who keeps these vile dogs around by giving them food everyday, he of course denied any responsibility. He's happy to feed and cuddle with them while they stand guard outside his house, but takes no responsibility when they attack people. It should be a crime to feed street dogs; if you want to take care of them, adopt them and keep them on your property.

Yes foreigners rate well below dogs.  Case in point; I was being ambushed every morning by three mix Labradors (probably siblings) every morning for nearly two years.  Had a tooth put on me a few times but never seriously bitten.  Had my wife complain to the owners  in my presence who responded with blank stares; obviously stunned by the incredulity of the complaint.  This went on endlessly until a wonderful, harmless little girl down the street ran into them in the dark one evening.  She received several good bites, one to the face that completely pierced her lip in three places.  Miraculously, the dogs disappeared never to return.  Moral to the story: little Thai girls first, dogs second, and who knows what else comes before the foreigner at the bottom.  Cheers...  Doc

Edited by Jiggyfly

On 1/24/2018 at 10:32 AM, jak2002003 said:

They are severely neglected in most cases.  

If they really cared about the dogs, not just about feeling good for themselves, they would pay for all the dogs they feed to get sterilised, treated for their diseases, cleaned up and found homes to go to.  

I agree, and we have the animal hospital bills to prove it.
the dog we liked lived on our driveway, and kept any other dogs faaaar away.
Never had an (untrained) dog that was so grateful.

as I understand what was going on when puppies appeared, a Vet came to inoculate for free (near Pattaya).
Don't remember whether they also were sterilised.