Spirit of murdered Italian appeared twice in my dreams appealing for action, claims police chief in latest twist

webfact

Spirit of murdered Italian appeared twice in my dreams appealing for action, claims police chief in latest twist

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTAyMC81MTAzMTU0LzguanBn.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported that the police chief at Bung Na Rong station in Phichit said that the spirit of the man believed murdered by his Thai wife and her French lover appeared to him twice in dreams.

In one Guiseppe de Stafani, 61, was crying. In another he heard the cries as he was being murdered, said Police Colonel Chaisathian Maneejak.

The dreams were weird coming to him two nights in a row and he took it as a sign that the victim was appealing to the police to get a move on and get justice by finding those responsible.

Now the chief has called on the runaway wife to give herself up citing damage to tourism in Thailand.

Nearly a week after the murder mutilation and burning in tires of the Italian, police are still looking for his wife Rutjira, 38, and her love interest Frenchman Hamouri, 34.

They disappeared in a Toyota Yaris. Phichit chief Tawatchai Muannara said yesterday that the couple would be arrested "soon". He based this on the fact that the couple were tied up in drugs and would need a fix soon and thus reveal themselves.

There was some decisive news yesterday, however.

Police confirmed that DNA testing of the victim's son Luca showed that it was certain that the dead man was indeed his father.

While the cop who had the dreams called on Rutjira to give herself up.

He called on her to do the right thing even mentioning the damage of the case to the tourism of Thailand, according to Sanook.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-26

Now the chief has called on the runaway wife to give herself up, citing damage to tourism in Thailand !

Absolutely amazing.

When will they stop this crap, and treat these issues as serious murders, regardless of their effect on tourism ?

Edited by Thaiwrath

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Dreams are mostly the manifestations of the day's activities

and thoughts, but good to see that the chief has the thoughts of

good deeds on his minds for a change....

I agree and don't share in this thread's mockery.Culturally it's not the same experience for most of us but for a victim to appear in the Police Chief's dreams seems to me to be quite natural.Furthermore he has the courage to talk about it which we probably don't.

Many inventions or solutions come while sleeping

REM happening prior to waking up, the problem for most of us we never

remember the full dream just snippets , 

the chief has been lucky to remember a good portion,

now turning his dream into reality, will be his focus.

I thought these spooky kind of things could only happen between Thais. Didn’t know ‘farangs’ could get involved. 

Anway, I’m just glad to see such a professional police chief. If I were the police chief and had a dream like this, I’d keep it to myself. Knowing it’s just a dream and it means nothing, there’d be no need to make it public other than wanting the attention......oh, right. 

Isn't being a Sprit a role reserved for Thais?  hope they take action against this errant spirt and deport him.

On a serious note, <deleted>???Could you imagine being the family listening to this garbage.

And finally, another one more concerned with tourism.

Not a very good investigator. Should have asked the spirit where the wife had scurried off to. Then again, spirits often dress up like other spirits, just to confuse the police. Perhaps was spirit of some other murdered farang. Seems to be a few of those floating about

" and he took it as a sign that the victim was appealing to the police to get a move on and get justice by finding those responsible."

Sometimes that's what it will take for the police to actually get a move on.

regards worgeordie

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Dreams are mostly the manifestations of the day's activities

and thoughts, but good to see that the chief has the thoughts of

good deeds on his minds for a change....

Yes, because I spend my days in 7 star hotels with supermodels. Or maybe that was just the thoughts part of your comment.

That is amazing that this so-called SENIOR POLICE OFFICER is bordering on the insane. He admits this that makes him a complete plonker...sorry but gut feelings is OK, but being talked to by the dead........sorry not on the same planet is he !!

Edited by Khun Paul

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The dreams were weird coming to him two nights in a row and he took it as a sign that the victim was appealing to the police to get a move on and get justice by finding those responsible.

Now the chief has called on the runaway wife to give herself up citing damage to tourism in Thailand.

So in short, to receive justice in Thailand you need either

1. police chief dreams about your killing

2. The event must be damaging to tourism.

Edited by janclaes47