SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

There are plenty of cases of news stories that had to be retracted. I’m sure you’ll find them if you look. 

Again with the vague words like "plenty." Sources like the NYTimes, Washington Post, etc put out thousands of stories. A very tiny fraction are wrong. If that wasn't the case, you know that Fox News would be publicizing them. You've got next to nothing and in your vague and evasive way are trying to make it a significant. 

What is significant is Trump's constant charges of Fake News about stories that are entirely factual.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Publicly retracted by the news organizations that make the mistakes.  News organizations aren't perfect, but the acknowledge and correct their mistakes.

Fake news is when a false story is not corrected, stuff like "The largest inauguration crowd in history", "Obama wiretapped me", "Millions of undocumented immigrants voted for me,  "North Korea is no longer a threat", and on and on and on.  Has Trump ever corrected himself on those mistakes?  Of course not, which is why he is the largest source of fake news in the news.

BTW, making claims then telling others to find the support for you claims is not just a troll tactic, it's a lazy troll tactic.

You might want those things to be false but you don’t know if they are or not. 

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

Very honorable. You make claims but you won't provide the evidence to back them up. I'd call that Trumpian.

If your goal is to win an argument you might try to use that tactic. If you really want to find the truth you would do some research for yourself. 

1 minute ago, bushdoctor said:

If your goal is to win an argument you might try to use that tactic. If you really want to find the truth you would do some research for yourself. 

Because it isn't a basic rule in forensics that it's incumbent upon the person who makes the claim to provide the evidence? So anybody is free to make whatever claim she wants to, and it's incumbent upon her opponents to prove it false  Are you a citizen of oppositeland?

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

Are you actually claiming that "Trump's inauguration was the largest in history? "That Obama wiretapped Trump? Millions of undocumented workers etc. 

You mean just because there's no decent evidence to support these claims, it doesn't mean that they're false. In that case, if Trump claims Martians are conspiring against him, we might want it to be false, but we can't know if it is or not. 

This is bizarre and sad.

Again, do some research. There is evidence of wiretapping. News organizations are supposed to report actual verified news not create it. 

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Because it isn't a basic rule in forensics that it's incumbent upon the person who makes the claim to provide the evidence? So anybody is free to make whatever claim she wants to, and it's incumbent upon her opponents to prove it false  Are you a citizen of oppositeland?

Sorry, I’m not the google request line. 

11 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

Adaman al made a claim that Trump crapped all over the first amendment. If you can’t be bothered to tread the thread why comment on it? 

I don't recall that post.  Why don't you identify it?  These posts are numbered and this one clearly made an impression on you, it should be easy for you to find.

Just now, bushdoctor said:

Again, do some research. There is evidence of wiretapping. News organizations are supposed to report actual verified news not create it. 

Again, it's incumbent upon a person making a claim to provide the evidence. It's simply dishonorable to make claims you can't back up.

5 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

You might want those things to be false but you don’t know if they are or not. 

So you believe anything that can't be proven false?  In that case there is an evil monster stalking you but, for now, staying out of site.  One day he will get you. 

You might want this to be false but don't know if it is real or not.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

I don't recall that post.  Why don't you identify it?  These posts are numbered and this one clearly made an impression on you, it should be easy for you to find.

Andaman Al said that. But that doesn't mean he accused Trump of violating it. 

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Why don’t you go ahead and read the thread for yourself. 

2 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

No, there isn't credible evidence of wiretapping.  The fact that you don't provide any is further lack of evidence.  There are only ample reports of Trump spouting BS without proof.  That is legitimate, verifiable news.

Why don’t you go ahead and read the thread for yourself. 

I have, but I only pay attention to the posts that are on-topic and not BS. 

You're the one making these claims, back them up.  Otherwise I'll tell you there isn't just one scary monster after you, but two.

• Haha 1

You don’t like Trump. I get it. I don’t know where the scary monster stands on this issue 

And you like Trump but find him indefensible.  That's why you post about anything but Trump as a distraction.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

The Trumps will settle. At the very last moment before trial. After trying to keep every stolen cent they can. With a delayed repayment schedule. And no interest charged. Only when they have locked up the settlement under layers of non-disclosure so the true extent of their dishonesty and thieving is hidden from public view.

But they will settle because they are crooks and they have been caught red-handed.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Bet Trump didn't see that one coming!  Don't put a tariff on soybeans reducing the farmer's profits, just cancel the orders all together.  No tariffs,, no orders, no income!

With Pruitt now gone and rumors that Kelly is on the way out I wonder how long it will be until Trump continues  his "Foxation" of the White House with Laura Ingram and Sean Hannity.  Rumors have it that he has promoted Steven Miller to head chauffeur so that he can wear a uniform, all be it not the one that is being readied for the March in Lafayette Park in August!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Yet the Trumpies want to shut down the investigation that gives some hope of restricting Russian interference in the upcoming election because Trump is afraid of what it might uncover. 

They are definitely putting their cult-like adoration of Trump ahead of democracy in the US.

• Like 2

Business as usual with Trump hypocrisy.

As the Trump administration continues to sustain criticism for its “zero-tolerance” immigration policy, the Trump Organization wants to hire more foreign workers. As BuzzFeed reported Thursday, Federal Department of Labor documents show that Trump’s eponymous organization filed a request asking for permission to hire temporary foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago. Forty of them would be employed as wait staff, while 21 would be hired as cooks, The Washington Post reported.

https://www.bustle.com/p/trumps-mar-a-lago-might-hire-61-foreign-workers-as-cooks-waiters-for-the-winter-season-9685287

So utterly disgusting. The "trump" horror reality show continues. Yes, he's winning because people have adapted to him.

The disgusting ‘normal’ under Trump

Everything is happening, and we cannot give every injury the time it deserves. But how disgusting that this is what we expect. How disgusting that this is what we take for granted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2018/07/06/the-disgusting-normal-under-trump/?utm_term=.6adf54bc3e7a