Ten arrested in colour-coded crackdown on foreigners in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see nothing racist in phrases like "those negroes are like cockroaches". We all know that negroes=criminals. And political correctness prevents many people from expressing their beautiful inner world. I am happy we all have a real freedom here at TV.  

Edited by Zikomat

4 minutes ago, wvavin said:

For once the Thai police are doing something useful.

For once??

I think they're on a roll.

I was particularly impressed with their arresting of all those Western paedophiles toward the tail end of last year.

Not to mention the French murderer earlier this week.

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

It's not racist to arrest people who've broken the law.

But it is racist when the wannabe elitists on here - I call them the "Delusionati" - make generalizations about or attribute certain behavioral traits to ALL African or Indian people based on the actions of a relative small minority.

Believe me, those same people start calling Thai people "monkeys" the moment they have any problem with them. So not only blacks and Indians. At the end, it is all about the "shit" these folks are full of. Touch them and see it spills out in masses.

1 hour ago, helloagain said:

It was too dark

hahaha! So <deleted> funny! To be serious - jokes like this could make me laugh at the age of 10. But I am glad that many ppl managed to keep their brains young and intact even at a much older age.

18 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Mow if only they'd clear up the European, North American and Antipodean guys buying drugs of those Africans, having drunken punch ups in the street, sleeping rough in urine-sodden pants in and around soi 4 and generally making an utter nuisance of themselves, Nana would be a Utopia

I see the drug dealers daily. Don’t see their clients using or anyone sleeping in urine -sodden pants but agree that fighters and urine sleepers should be shown the exit also. The Africans are easy to spot in groups and appear cocky as hell. So that is why I referenced them. The people you describe I don’t see. But if the drug dealers were from USA, Europe or wherever I would reference them the same and hope they move elsewhere. 

5 hours ago, chippendale said:

They searched 45 areas of Bangkok and only found 10 negroes? Didn't try hard enough or looked in the wrong places.

They probably announced they were coming. They usually do. If they actually find the ones they are looking for it creates too much paperwork.

1 hour ago, 348GTS said:

Well if you say so. The point is that if police were informed that X amount of people who were engaging in criminal behaviour were black and of African descent, then they wouldn't go and round up a bunch of Irishman from O'Malleys Pub now would they? Furthermore, a stroll down lower Sukhumvit at night would erase any doubt as the race/nationality of most/all of the people selling drugs and harrassing passers by. If the majority of those types of people are engaged in those types of activities and never seem to be represented in any meaningful numbers in any other "tourism" related activities, then I fail to see how acknowledging or commenting on those facts makes one "racist".  Facts by definition can not be racist.

Indeed. In the UK and USA and no doubt elsewhere a disproportionate number of blacks are in jail. That is because a disproportionate number of people that commit crimes are black. But to say that means you are accused of being racist, it's not PC. Even though facts are facts. Why that is a fact is another subject altogether and worthy of study. As I'm sure it has been by someone, somewhere.

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

You sound racist and full of hate poor fellow....even if you may be right on some points, to compare africans with cockroaches ? Do you lack that much decency ?

Agreed! I was born and raised in Africa and I’m white. Some of the most kind hearted and decent folk I have met are from there. They are not all cut from the same cloth as those doing bad. They too have to be careful of those types of people of all colour including whites!

Edited by Dukeleto

5 hours ago, chippendale said:

They searched 45 areas of Bangkok and only found 10 negroes? Didn't try hard enough or looked in the wrong places.

They probably searched after dark from out of their car with tanned windows.

11 minutes ago, Thian said:

They probably searched after dark from out of their car with tanned windows.

It's sad that some people can be proud only for being white and consider it as an asset.   Look around the number of losers with clear skin complexion. Lol

5 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

And you'd lose that bet

The African dealers make a lot of money dealing to farangs.

More than you and the rest of the Delusionati

How do you think they operate there with such impunity?

They pay "insurance"

Did you read the two lines above my post? The people I'm referring to are mostly Farangs who have retired here.

the people who use the drugs suppled by these blacks are usually dead by that time.

If you want to debate with me, please use PM. For obvious reasons I will not debate in public.

15 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Did you read the two lines above my post? The people I'm referring to are mostly Farangs who have retired here.

the people who use the drugs suppled by these blacks are usually dead by that time.

If you want to debate with me, please use PM. For obvious reasons I will not debate in public.

The people who use the drugs are most likely the first to post on here defending them and complaining about others who don't.

That's an assumption, by the way.

Having been here for a long time I've noticed the slow steady increase in the numbers of 'dealers' working here and 99.99% don't come from Auchenshoogle ( in Scotland .)

Couldn't find any drug dealers in those areas? --- surprising.

How about using plain clothed farang tourist police and NOT announcing it in advance.-

I have noticed no mention here of the evil scum of loan sharks preying on the Thai staff working in these areas.

You can see as many as six patrolling in popular nighttime tourist sois  at a time. 

Edited by Patanawet

Sickening racist comments on this thread. What attracts such lowlifes to Thailand, which is, after all, a non-white country???  Never mind,  I'll answer my own question, since the answer's obvious.

You, sitting night after night on your bar stool in Nana Plaza. And everytime you see an African man on the street you're forced to admit to yourself that for the right price the woman you slept with last night could be had by them. Is self-loathing what's behind your vile racist hatred?

Edited by Gecko123

4 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

lots of racists on TV 

You obviously dont know what happens in Nana area with the black people.  They are only in that area to do illegal business of many kinds.  Go a few Klms away and you will never see a black person. Can you see a connection ??  Are we racists because we dont want to buy the little packets that they are selling ?

6 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

You obviously dont know what happens in Nana area with the black people.  They are only in that area to do illegal business of many kinds.  Go a few Klms away and you will never see a black person. Can you see a connection ??  Are we racists because we dont want to buy the little packets that they are selling ?

You assume if they are black and in Nana then they are one of the African drug dealers who operate there, but it's actually more likely they are a tourist visiting the area who also happens to be black, so you do actually sound pretty racist.

Black,White, Thai, Pink or Yellow. Thailand does not allow drugs in the Kingdom. A Thai would probably be on death row for this crime, I doubt if the negro will be executed so remember that you "do gooder's" and political correctness ambassadors.

Please allow the Thai Police to continue with their tireless efforts to eradicate drugs, drug pushers and drug users out of the Kingdom.

Spot on, and illegal is illegal despite being part of the ethnic group that harasses me and others walking down Sukhumvit. The sinners and pricks should do a stint in the can, and then be shipped back to Jane Goodall’s study area.

Edited by Robbess