Semi-waterproof golf shoes are not ... How To?

JAS21

After exhausting every shop in the Mall Mrs J chose FJ's that said semi-waterproof. She has found out, the hard way,  that the description was a slight exaggeration ... not wishing to go through this process again ... does anyone know where I might obtain a waterproof spray, that might even work! I now can understand why some members join a well-known flying club :sad: ...

Sorry no idea on the spray other than trying some of the DIY stores.

I was caught out many years ago with this and now make sure the FJs in particular have the 1 year waterproof warranty - and make sure the dealer completes the registration card that is in the box. 

Found a produce called Woodson on the internet #399 for a spray can, there is a retailer in BK. Also EKEM Nano Water Proofer for #290 delivered from LAZADA which I ordered ... we will see if it works .... I noticed that in bulk on another site they are $1-$2 each BUT you have to order a lot!! a very lot!!

I watched a demonstration of Persneak at a booth in Future Park last saturday. I was impressed with the sneaker cleaning spray, and noticed they also have a waterproof spray. I did not buy but maybe you could check it out if your still looking.

Most info seems to be on facebook which i do not use.

Could you please let us know which product you used and the results?..Thank you.

https://www.persneak.com/product/15078/super-hydrophobic-spray-150-ml

Edited by james.d