Agency for Retirement Visa in Chiang Mai?

yuiop

O-Tain is on the top floor of Promenada... Just to the left around the corner from the One Stop Immigration... Just used them on Wednesday... showed up at 9am with all the required paperwork (Completed New TM 7, US Income Affidavit, Copy TM30 and Photo - I also had a 6 month bank statement to show monthly funds coming in but she said I did not need )... and it took 20 minutes to get the paperwork in order and signed... Paid 6,900 baht and she said come back at 1pm... But she called me at 11am and said ready... Returned and she walked me over to Immigration to get my photo taken and the officer handed my passport... Another 20 minutes... The 6,900 also includes the Immigration 1,900 fee and three 90 day reporting for the next year...

An interesting thing I noted on their price list was 15,000 bhat for "Visa Change"... I asked her if this was to change a Tourist Visa to a Non-Immigration O... And the language was there but she seemed to confirm that was what was possible?...

Edited by sfokevin

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

If I use this agency, do I still need to supply my income verification documents?

Cheers

Yes you do....

The requirements do not change but using an agency is quicker, friendlier, and easier for many....

4 hours ago, jonwilly said:

Did my non immig visa on Wednesday.

Left assit Thai visa at 13.30 with 3 others, back in my condo by 15.00 hrs.

Many bad stories heard at immigration by folk who had been there long time.

Worth the cost to me.

john

What was the charge for thier service?

Tian seem to be the most expensive so I guess they are the best.

Mind you did help a friend do a visa transfer very recently for a relatively hassle free diy cost of  2000 baht. A saving of 16,000 on Thian's quote.

• Like 1