What to calculate date of next 90 days from?

Hi Thaivisaers,

I just got a new visa extension and a new multiple reentry permit.

Does that reset my 90 days notification window?

Should I do my next 90 day based on the date of my last entry into the kingdom on the previous reentry permit, or based on having immigration stamp my new visa extension into my passport?

1 minute ago, TheFox said:

Ah, thanks Crossy. That is quite counterintuitive. I suppose the logic is that the first visa you enter with is quite short and then the first extension is longer.

For your first extension you would have a 90 day entry from a non immigrant visa. The first 90 day report would be due 90 days from the date you apply for the extension of stay. The first extension is considered doing a report.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:33 AM, ubonjoe said:

For your first extension you would have a 90 day entry from a non immigrant visa. The first 90 day report would be due 90 days from the date you apply for the extension of stay. The first extension is considered doing a report.

Ubon can I ask one more thing about when/if a 90 day report is done/needed.

I did my 90 day report 2 days ago, And it states that I should do next one May 5.

If I remember correct it is OK to do your report 15 days before to 7 days after that date, is that right?

I will spend my last night at this address May 11.

My next night I will be on a bus, then stay at a hotel in Bangkok for a night, and then leave Thailand. Can I then skip next 90 day report? 5+7=12 And on May 12 I won’t live here anymore.

Or is May 5 included in the 7 days so I need to do my 90 day report May 11 at the latest?

Thankful for help with this.

23 minutes ago, bokningar said:

My next night I will be on a bus, then stay at a hotel in Bangkok for a night, and then leave Thailand. Can I then skip next 90 day report? 5+7=12 And on May 12 I won’t live here anymore.

If you are permanently leaving the country I see no reason for doing the report before you leave.

The 7 days includes the report date.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you are permanently leaving the country I see no reason for doing the report before you leave.

The 7 days includes the report date.

Thank you for fast replay.

I will be back spending 4-5 month away from Thailand , but I will try to find an other place to live. A bit to much construction work around here now. 

So in my case 11 May is latest day to do the 90 day report?