British property developer jailed - anyone know who?

Changwatchap

A few months ago I got in a car accident in Bangkok, long story short a police officer wanted a bribe and i didnt give it, and i ended up in klong prem for four days until I made bail. (a court recently dismissed everything).  

Anyway, while in klong prem I shared a cell with a big lad from London in his 50s who who said he lived in pattaya as a property developer. Apparently his thai business partner fiddled some papers and it got him in a lot of trouble. He was arrested and jailed first in pattaya, and later in bangkok. I was wondering what happened to him - if his appeal was succesful - but i forgot his name. So i wondered if anyone hear remembers seeing it in the news?   He was really big, bald, with an old fashioned name.

(We also shared a courtyard with that canadian murderer michael karas, didnt know what he did until i came out :shock1:)

Edited by Changwatchap

A few months ago I got in a car accident in Bangkok, long story short a police officer wanted a bribe and i didnt give it, and i ended up in klong prem for four days until I made bail. (a court recently dismissed everything).  

Anyway, while in klong prem I shared a cell with a big lad from London in his 50s who who said he lived in pattaya as a property developer. Apparently his thai business partner fiddled some papers and it got him in a lot of trouble. He was arrested and jailed first in pattaya, and later in bangkok. I was wondering what happened to him - if his appeal was succesful - but i forgot his name. So i wondered if anyone hear remembers seeing it in the news?   He was really big, bald, with an old fashioned name.

(We also shared a courtyard with that canadian murderer michael karas, didnt know what he did until i came out :shock1:)
I'm more interested in why you were banged up for a motoring accident.

5 hours ago, BaldPlumber said:
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, Changwatchap said:

I'm more interested in why you were banged up for a motoring accident.

Apparently you don't understand the significance of "a police officer wanted a bribe and i didnt give it".

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently you don't understand the significance of "a police officer wanted a bribe and i didnt give it".

Hope the OP escaped with his, errrrr dignity intact after being banged up for four days.