Can a massage gal (44) make a good partner?

Elkski

Just now, seancbk said:

Bloody hell.  Do you mean to say that when I'm an old man I'll need to buy a new car if I want to shag a virgin?   And do I really have to deflower her in the car?   

:laugh:

Well, many have been deflowered in cars; so maybe that could help you.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

There is nothing wrong with communicating with this girl on things like Skype, Line or Messenger, actually it could also be beneficial to your friend if he is interested in learning to speak Thai, but under no circumstances send her any money.

If he wants a nice woman from Thailand there are plenty out there but he must be careful, he will make mistakes and he will get burnt but he will find someone worthwhile, some of us have found good wives.

fair enuf. endof this story please

13 hours ago, Elkski said:

This was the opening paragraph. In my OP. 

My friend isn't desperate. He is handsome man.  Fit, healthy with only  a 1 beer belly. He has several women he keeps in touch with.   And he is honest and tells them this.  I think someone need to go do some yoga and not waste any more time posting here. 

yes its crazy. why did u even post this stupid thread to begin with. honestly i hope you stay with her. and its you not your freind. no friends share such intimites and especially not on an open forum. what u do with your massage lady is your business. but please dont ask for help on happy endings.  the dude answered u before its a 500 baht tip for that. standard. 3000 ?  no you are crazy. why are u wasting our time here. we are trying to help you out but dont listen. 

15 hours ago, Elkski said:

This wasn't a question about marriage.  It was a question if a gal like this is worth his time for correspondence and consideration of more time together in the future.   This Buddy is quite picky and was surprised and says their one night together met his high minimum quality requirements. 

did u ever think the girl had high minimum quality requirements.? did he meet them?  or did he pay for them to be met

25 minutes ago, seancbk said:

You also seem to have an issue with comprehending what's already been discussed in this thread.   The guy did not pay 3000 for a handjob, he paid 3000 to spend the night with the woman and have sex with her.  

Personally, I wouldn't have sex with a 45yo woman if it were free.

I'm hoping for death or divorce before my current wife reaches that age.

12 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Personally, I wouldn't have sex with a 45yo woman if it were free.

I'm hoping for death or divorce before my current wife reaches that age.

Haha!    I'm with you on that one.

4 hours ago, seancbk said:

Are you serious?   My friends and I regularly share intimate details of our various relationships. If one of my friends was asking questions that I thought the forum could offer an opinion on, then I would probably post on here to ask for him.   

You also seem to have an issue with comprehending what's already been discussed in this thread.   The guy did not pay 3000 for a handjob, he paid 3000 to spend the night with the woman and have sex with her.  

And stop with the stupid comments that the OP is lying about it being his friend.

he specifically mentions handjob in the text. i wish this story would just go away. who cares about the Utah man and his whore anyway. i dont believe she had never done it before either. so many lies u can see right thru the story

5 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Deflowering in a car when I was 19 was OK.......... but in my 60's ?????

You seem to have missed the point once again. The post which started my post trail was, " What man over 55 wants to be a woman's first one?" So, at 60 you seem to fit right in. And your comment, " And do I really have to deflower her in the car?" was apparently spawned by my reference to a first one, "And, that new car smell is fantastic."  Too bad if you thought I was referring to cars.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

You seem to have missed the point once again. The post which started my post trail was, " What man over 55 wants to be a woman's first one?" So, at 60 you seem to fit right in. And your comment, " And do I really have to deflower her in the car?" was apparently spawned by my reference to a first one, "And, that new car smell is fantastic."  Too bad if you thought I was referring to cars.

Not sure about missing the point Smothers, I think you are losing the plot  :smile::shock1:.

I simply stated that, in my 60's, I am too old to be deflowering anyone in a car......

Nothing to do with car, or any other, smells.

Just now, Jip99 said:

Not sure about missing the point Smothers, I think you are losing the plot  :smile::shock1:.

I simply stated that, in my 60's, I am too old to be deflowering anyone in a car......

Nothing to do with car, or any other, smells.

Once again, eh? I was speaking of over 55 year olds being the first for a girl; you are over 55 are you not? By you thinking you are too old for something may just deprive you of a good time. Your choice. And, I might remind you that your statement, "I am too old to be deflowering anyone in a car" seems to contradict your following statement, "Nothing to do with car"

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

I understand completely where you're coming from Russell17au, however don't let some posters on the forum get to you.

I'm not sure that some of them really know quite what they're talking about, as one suggested eight hand jobs a day, which is absolute nonsense. 

I know owners of both the bone fide and happy ending massage parlours and perhaps some of the girls who work in the places, could make good companions, and I can understand if some guys got "sweet" on them, and I would wish them both good luck.

Yes i work out that would give her 3000 to 3500 baht per dat 6 days per week that it a monthly salary of 80000 baht. I think MaeJo was using a bit of poetic licence! I reckon most massage girls may be happy with 3 customers per day and that will include standard / foot massages.  Not everyone goes for a happy finish. In CM the busiest seem to actually be those giving foot massage on the street.

Not much point asking them the number of customers because strangely i am always the first and only way of the day at 7pm.

9 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Personally, I like masssge gals...They're usually perky, upbeat, and like to giggle/laugh....They also like to please their customers and know just how, where, what, & why to touch + they enjoy touching or they couldn't do what they do....Many seem delightful & happy, but pretty shallow - not established or solid citizens....Just kind of floating along day to day....

Back in the day I'd play sports here a couple of times a week then go out for a day after massage 2 or 3 times a week.....

I did go out with one gal for a couple of weekend trips & we had a good time with no money changing hands.....Our communication was very basic but it was fun tripping with great sex.....I also knew that I was probably no different than the next guy she'd "holiday" with & we lost track of one another (a lot of them don't seem to stick in one place very long).....But she was a fun gal.....

I can say, based on experience, that with a high 90%+ of them, young or not so young (like with the OP); you can make the overtures and have them in a state of undress half/complete during a massage session.....Easier in a tourist town but also holds true in the small towns too.....

As for pursuing a "life" with one = no.....The older ones probably started out doing something else while still good looking enough to attract/seduce and went on to massage when age caught up.....The younger ones don't seem too stable & tend to flit around from place to place....

If the OP's "good buddy" was serious or dumb enough to pay out + ask what the monthly maintenance "home" expenses are I'd suggest he pass on this one......He's invested expectations....

The shortcuts into a Thai woman's womanhood don't seem to work out well long term.....They seem to come out of it OK (and onto the next) - the farangs don't.....

Yes i like them as well as you say can be good fun and i have known a few in CM area for at least half a dozen years but they tend to change work location from time to tme. They can risk to give a little extra without asking for money because they know the guy has got to put his hand in hs pocket for the massage so a nice tip is highly probable. In a strange sort of way it can make them seem a preferred option to a bar girl even though the reality is much the same.

15 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Yes i like them as well as you say can be good fun and i have known a few in CM area for at least half a dozen years but they tend to change work location from time to tme. They can risk to give a little extra without asking for money because they know the guy has got to put his hand in hs pocket for the massage so a nice tip is highly probable. In a strange sort of way it can make them seem a preferred option to a bar girl even though the reality is much the same.

I agree with all that. I cannot be bothered to go through the bar girl BS, lady drinks, bell ringing, connect 4, jenga etc, etc. With the massage girls it seems far more straight forward...

10 hours ago, Berkshire said:

You and your friends share intimate details of your relationships....???   Seriously?  What are you guys, like 14? 

My mates and I certainly share our adventures with bar/massage/gogo girls ......... maybe  not relationships.

1 minute ago, jossthaifarang said:

Honest question, actually I was looking for proof on a comment I made prior to this. I said "the guy will probably get good massages", others quoted and said she would stop immediately. Before you get up on your high horse Russel, it was a simple question..

I wanted to ask Russel if there was nothing sexual going on ,was he happy for his wife to give massages to all his pals ....... but he sortof scared me off. I mean if my wife were a legit cook, I wouldn't mind her cooking a meal for my mates.

9 hours ago, Jip99 said:

I agree with all that. I cannot be bothered to go through the bar girl BS, lady drinks, bell ringing, connect 4, jenga etc, etc. With the massage girls it seems far more straight forward...

I've never been all that interested in paying someone else to do  summit I'm perfectly capable of doing myself.

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I wanted to ask Russel if there was nothing sexual going on ,was he happy for his wife to give massages to all his pals ....... but he sortof scared me off. I mean if my wife were a legit cook, I wouldn't mind her cooking a meal for my mates.

Not really what I was getting at, but you do have a point.

17 hours ago, yogavnture said:

for that price he could go to an Asian country and buy a wife.......i think in Vietnam you can legally buy a wife. im not advocating that . im just stating facts

Australian Alan that owned the Overlander in Chiang Mai was quite proud of buying his wife from a Hilltribe village  back in the 1980s. I wonder what he is up to these days.

11 hours ago, Berkshire said:
17 hours ago, seancbk said:

Are you serious?   My friends and I regularly share intimate details of our various relationships.

You and your friends share intimate details of your relationships....???   Seriously?  What are you guys, like 14? 

I used the term 'intimate details' as that was what yogavnture said.   He was referring to the fact that Elkski's friend had told him he paid to take a woman home for sex.   Personally I wouldn't call that sharing 'intimate details'.    So in answer to your question, and keeping with the previously used terminology, yes we share details of our relationships.   However, its not really what I'd term intimate details, although sometimes it could be.   It's not every detail, or every relationship, but we definitely discuss things.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

My mates and I certainly share our adventures with bar/massage/gogo girls ......... maybe  not relationships.

Agree that my friends and I would never discuss details regarding wives/GFs.  But even with BGs....friendly banter about who you might have nailed and when, that's one thing.  But intimate details?  No man, that's not normal.  At least not among mature adults. 

1 minute ago, seancbk said:

I used the term 'intimate details' as that was what yogavnture said.   He was referring to the fact that Elkski's friend had told him he paid to take a woman home for sex.   Personally I wouldn't call that sharing 'intimate details'.    So in answer to your question, and keeping with the previously used terminology, yes we share details of our relationships.   However, its not really what I'd term intimate details, although sometimes it could be.   It's not every detail, or every relationship, but we definitely discuss things.

Ok, understood.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:
11 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I was referring to one night stands, etc.  sexual relationships, not long term girlfriend/wife relationships.

listen your freind.  who you have spent all this time speaking about . who is really you. knew the girl for a whole 2 days. secondly you bartered her down to 3000 baht. thirdly now u want farang opinion?  we dont know her   we dont know you. but something is wrong here.  if you dont want problems dont unzip the baby. 

Archived