Just chinese tourists doing chinese tourist things

... the same outside my shop in the middle of Nathon. Can't say i liked it but this just happens.

Give the parents some slack, travelling with young children can be rather stressful.

Ok sometimes i wonder why parents DO travel with young children (especially toddlers), but it's not up to me to judge them for that.

P.S.: never had children myself

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:24 AM, RickG16 said:

Thing is with the Chinese I think they would never dream of doing this in their own country - but when they come on holiday it's an excuse to behave however they want.

You have obviously never been to places like Guangzhou or Chengdu where seeing someone defecating in public is not particularly unusual and we are not talking about small 'hick' rural areas.

Guangzhou is situated at the heart of the most-populous built-up metropolitan area in mainland China, an area that extends into the neighboring cities of Foshan, Dongguan, and Shenzhen, forming one of the largest urban agglomerations on the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangzhou

Chengdu ([ʈʂʰə̌ŋ.tú] (About this sound listen)), formerly romanized as Chengtu, is a sub-provincial city which serves as the capital of China's Sichuan province. It is one of the three most populous cities in Western China (the other two are Chongqing and Xi'an). As of 2014, the administrative area houses 14,427,500 inhabitants, with an urban population of 10,152,632. At the time of the 2010 census, Chengdu was the 5th-most populous agglomeration in China, with 10,484,996 inhabitants in the built-up area including Xinjin County and Deyang's Guanghan City.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chengdu

Both Bangkok Airways and Lucky Air have direct flights to Samui at very good prices.

Be all and end all is that it is not common but also not unusual.

• Like 1