Video: Man attacked in the street because he wouldn't leave jealous guy's girlfriend alone

webfact

Video: Man attacked in the street because he wouldn't leave jealous guy's girlfriend alone

4am.jpg

Picture: video screenshot

A video posted to Facebook showed a 40 year old man relentlessly beat a 29 year old rival in the street in Chonburi.

A woman tried to intervene before the assault came to an end.

Medics and police were later called and the victim was named as Roi-Et man Pheerawit Onthaisong. He said he had never met the man who assaulted him. He said that the attack came out of the blue.

Later on the assailant was arrested and taken into the police station on the back of a cop's bike. He was Wichai Jantha-ocha.

He told the cops he lived nearby and was aware that a man had been showing too close an interest in his girlfriend. This had been going on for some time.

He saw his girlfriend and the man together so decided to follow the couple before pouncing.

He was charged with assault, reported Sanook.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-20

Idiot! Who is to blame here?

1st the guy who punches another guy for some pussy that doesn't want him.

2nd the pussy that knows she is driving her bf bonkers but still pushes his buttons.

Sorry my hormonal agro behavior has been out the door for a long time, especially here in the land of plenty. No chick is worth me busting my knuckles. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Later on the assailant was arrested and taken into the police station on the back of a cop's bike. He was Wichai Jantha-ocha.

If he was taken away by the police and he was Wichai Jantha-ocha, what happened to him?  The operative word is the second use of WAS right before his name.